Latest Patriot Games

No interest. but I bet you're there now and would be easy to spot, the dumb looking skinhead with training wheels on his quad.

Stay thirsty my friends

Go find a better governmet nobody will miss you. off you go.

Stay thirsty my friends

I see this as a version of "Occupy" but from the conservative side. It will work its course but more protest are to come in order to find the balance needed we are so lacking in our country today. As much as I disagree with the actions these people did,I do agree with the underlying premiss for their protest...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON May-11-14 AT 05:26PM (MST)[p]They're some real winners. the Taliban has a few points too but I don't support them either.

You people who think being a patriot means hating your government I have a question or two for you.

You say the government is out of control, like how? I don't care if you agree with what they're doing that's irrelevant I want to know where they have broken the law and hurt you. facts only please.

You say the government isn't listening to the people , can you prove the government is not being run by officials we either elected in fair and free elections according to the laws of our land? the constitution is being upheld and beyond that majority rules friends, simply because you're not in the majority does not mean things have gone to hell.

It is not enough to hate your country or deny it exists and assume that makes you a patriot. teabaggers and FOX use this term incorrectly all the time. you are not patriots you're malcontent losers, bordering on traitors.

Here is the definition of partiot, find another term for yourselves. I have some good ones if you need help.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/patriot

Stay thirsty my friends

>LAST EDITED ON May-11-14
>AT 05:26?PM (MST)

>
>They're some real winners. the Taliban
>has a few points too
>but I don't support them
>either.
>
>
>You people who think being a
>patriot means hating your government
>I have a question or
>two for you.
>
>
>You say the government is out
>of control, like how? I
>don't care if you agree
>with what they're doing that's
>irrelevant I want to know
>where they have broken the
>law and hurt you. facts
>only please.
>
>
>You say the government isn't listening
>to the people , can
>you prove the government is
>not being run by officials
>we either elected in fair
>and free elections according to
>the laws of our land?
> the constitution is being
>upheld and beyond that majority
>rules friends, simply because
>you're not in the majority
>does not mean things have
>gone to hell.
>
>It is not enough to hate
>your country or deny
>it exists and assume
>that makes you a patriot.
>teabaggers and FOX use this
>term incorrectly all the time.
>you are not patriots you're
>malcontent losers, bordering on traitors.
>
>
>Here is the definition of partiot,
>find another term for yourselves.
>I have some good ones
>if you need help.
>
>
>http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/patriot
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

Did you not see where one of the Bundy's called the BLM a bunch of F'N PUSSSIES?

They got in their Rigs & Left!

Tell me you didn't see it 440?

You 440 believe 'THE PEOPLE' can't over rule the Government!

Bad thinking on your part!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Deny our present systems is not based upon whats good for a polical party and not whats best for the people. As an example I live in Colorado and personally now our governing body has sold out to political party pressures rather than what the majority of people want. Hickenlooper has stated the only reason he has not vetoed specific laws was because of pressure from Washington, NY, Co, and specific individuals associated within the upper ranks of the Democratic party. Please do not see me as a left or right wing individual but more of a common sense approach and when I first handedly hear this from our elected leaders then this brings me great duress and dissatisfaction for our present system encouraging sensible protest. The system is broke plain and simple and a governement by the people and for the people are hearing about it. To me they are demonstrating their patriotism which doesn't necessarily meet you or websters definition but yet does fit within mine. The govt system isn't going to fix itself if people continue to sit on their arses.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON May-11-14 AT 07:37PM (MST)[p]Those type of people cannot. most americans aren't big on traitors. go figure.

They're alive because the government made the decision to back out and let them live. I would rather they would have let them fire the first shot then exterminate them but it was the better choice I suppose. terrorists love thier martyrs.

You want to tell me why they - you are so butt hurt with our nation? be specific.

Tailchaser, I can see part of what you're saying but you are mistaking poor choices by voters as a failed system. can you say as long as we the people are electing our leaders in free and fair elections our government is to blame?

Things always change, the world is getting smaller and more populated. we don't live in the wild west anymore and we never will again. there is a reason cowboy logic isn't welcome in the big town. it doesn't work.

What are your specific gripes? how many could not be fixed if we elected better leaders? I think you'll find a revolt would not be in our best interest.

Stay thirsty my friends

So 440?

Where do you draw the line on up-holding the Law?

When it gets serious you think Our Officials should back off like Pusssies?

WAFJ!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Yeah, they should have shot Rosa Parks too, right?

Chill out 440, let the government you love so much handle it.

LAST EDITED ON May-11-14 AT 10:41PM (MST)[p]If Rosa Parks had aimed a gun at law enforcement like your Bundy buddys I'm pretty sure she would have been shot. I'd bet on it.

Bobcat do you want the feds to smoke your buddys? women first like you planned? the fact they didn't should tell you they're not the storm troopers you say they are. they sure as hell could have turned every last one of them into buzzard bait that's not up to debate.

The government did not give up they just chose not to shed blood. Bundy will be wiped out finacially and an FBI investigation may lead to charges against the scumbags who pointed guns at federal officers. most americans would rather see it end this way.

Stay thirsty my friends

Here's another total BS story put out by the twisted media. It makes it sound like the riders spun out on the chief's gravesite. All they did was ride in one mile on the well used existing road and back. The same road that the BLM uses every day, but you can't.

It's pretty sad that the libs have to resort to this type of reporting to bias the reader, but then their entire cause is one big lie anyway and it's the only way they can get support.

http://news.yahoo.com/bundy-supporters-drove-atvs-native-american-ruins-031500248.html

I have seen what the politicians do to the people. They close almost the entire forest to camping and cluster people in herds. They close all of the roads except for the main forest roads to any sort of travel. They lock up all the boat ramps and refuse to allow people to launch boats and fish even though the expense of leaving them open is far less than the expense to guard the gates. This is truly a government drunk on it's own power and it needs to get a wakeup call.

LAST EDITED ON May-12-14 AT 08:19AM (MST)[p]That's like saying I didn't shoot you I just shot in your direction. no problem?

It doesn't matter anyway, they broke the law. the area was closed to motor vehicles.

Isn't it ironic the lazy slobs think they're making a point about their rights to this land by trashing the rights of those who it was taken from by the nation they claim does not exist.

It's hard to imagine they're as stupid as they're seem, but they are. this stunt only turned more people off to their cause and tactics.

Most public lands are open for multiple use, to say we should shut it all down to start a riot because some areas can't have quads blasting through them sounds like something a stupid teabagger woud say. oh yeah, it is.

Stay thirsty my friends

I don't know about the new rules in Oregon but if you really hunt big game you will soon see the impact of the closures on everyday campers.Like a bunch of granola munching pickle puffers decided to close the entire forest to regular people so they could mountain bike and hike without being disturbed.

LAST EDITED ON May-12-14 AT 11:11AM (MST)[p]That is weird because we camp all the time on BLM, COE, USFWS and State lands and I have probably 3 million acres to camp on within an 2 hours drive from my front door. Even on the CMR you can camp for up to 2 weeks for nothing.

One issue is that there are some many more camper out there then there used to be and more people out recreating.

Nemont

Here is the percentage of land owned by the federal government in seven eastern states:

Illinois: 1.8%
Ohio: 1.7%
Alabama: 1.6%
Maine: 1.1%
New York: 0.8%
Rhode Island: 0.4%
Connecticut: 0.4%

By contrast, here is the percentage of land owned by the federal government in seven western states:

Wyoming: 42.3%
California: 45.3%
Arizona: 48.1%
Idaho: 50.2%
Oregon: 53.1%
Utah: 57.4%
Nevada: 84.5%

just saying...

I find it very strange that Piper has been so quiet on this issue. Could it be he is upset that his hero party in the form of Senate Majority leader Harry Reid and his son are in cahoots with China to sell off public land to build solar power units.
I wonder if Piper will jack his jaw as much to critize his favorite party for letting him down on the public land issue that is so dear to his fluttering heart.

RELH

What's your point Manny?

I'm not a road hunter I use horses most of the time so road closures are nothing but good for me. but I'm not seeing any so that's not the point.

I do anything and everything on BLM and USFS I ever want to, hunt, camp ride snowmobiles and cut firewood. if they close an spot I go somewhere else. it's not a big deal it goes as far as I can see in any direction.

You can't do anything you want anytime you want on your own land, why should these mouthbreathers think they can on land that belongs to me as much as them?

Stay thirsty my friends

Nemont-the rules were just implemented in a few units here last year and they were shocking to many families that hunt. 5BS and 6A were two of the more popular areas that saw 70% of the roads closed and only a couple of areas where you could legally camp. They had 20 officers in 5bs and they were making people move their camps as a courtesy but said they would fine them heavily and could confiscate equipment if they did not move. I mean we could literally camp in 100% of the forest and now only two camping areas in unit 5. Not exactly public land if the public can't use it. I am sure the easterners who never been in a real forest were quick to vote for the closures. And the horseback riding queers like Dude.

my point is i don't trust the BLM...

case n point: in the early 80's a friend of mine sold a 3500 acre ranch to the fish n game Dpt. of Calif, they naturally used hunting n fishing revenue to pay for the ranch, is what i was told by the warden.

i have no idea what they paid, this ranch butts up to the Oregon state line and many people were excited for the hunting prospects.

well F&G closed all roads n made gates that only a horse or person could squeeze through leading into the ranch, no problem; made the deer hunting better, 1st year at the request of hunters the F&G implemented a late season muzzle loader deer hunt that lasted only three years but for some reason fish n game gave the ranch over the BLM, instant changes were implemented, wired over all the gates and made only one main entry; convinced the F&G to shut down the late muzzle loader season something to do with winter erosion.

this all put a sour taste in my mouth with BLM, cause i grew up on that ranch n cut my teeth hunting on that ranch but seen a government entity use hunting revenue dollars to purchase the ranch then give it up to BLM is shady at best...

LAST EDITED ON May-12-14 AT 02:39PM (MST)[p]http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en.html

Sounds like the BLM didn't have anything to do with a closure because they follow the hunting rules of the state in which the BLM lies.

Closures can happen but they do not set hunting regulations or hunting seasons or quotas or anything else in regards to the management of big game species.

You can distrust the BLM all you want.

Nemont

Just because horses scare you doesn't mean they aren't useful. or are you just jealous? you see someone ride a horse right past your quad and keep going . you're not about to walk so it's end of the trail for you. too bad.

We have laws and rules in almost everything and for good reason. the use of public lands is not and cannot be an exception. the idea you shouldn't have to pay for grazing it goes right along with thinking you can trash it at will. big surprise the same mouthbreathers are involved in both disputes.

Stay thirsty my friends

I began reading that story and about busted a gut laughing when it said they were riding their ATV's and carry American flags. I thought these dumbasses said they did not recognize the USA government WTF?
I have to agree with 44018pack on the whole BLM dumbass Bundy action.
I will however strongly disagree with the way BLM handled the whole situation.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

LAST EDITED ON May-13-14 AT 05:13PM (MST)[p]
Glad to see you're out on probation.

How should BLM have handled it? I think they should have called in a SWAT team and picked off everyone with a gun pointed at law enforcement. I've never pointed a gun at a cop, I'm pretty sure they don't like that and it wouldn't be wise on my part. why do these mouthbreathers get a pass? even support?

what is your solution?

Stay thirsty my friends

I'm sure they were hoping they would get some type of citation. They told the BLM ahead of time what the plan was. They haven't cited them yet (the bike riders) but I hear it's coming.

Maybe they are taking a page out of the environmental wacko play book. Get yourself a citation or arrested. Then go to court with a high dollar, high powered attorney (paid for by one of the national environmental organizations) and plead not guilty and demand a jury trial. Wave your right to a speedy trial and stretch it out as long as possible, costing the government hundreds of thousands of dollars in the process. Eventually there will be a back room deal made and the riders get off with little or nothing. If they do go to trial it will cost more money yet, and a jury may find them not guilty. All along getting free press and national attention. Win, win baby!

As soon as this case is over, or maybe before, get another 50 people to take the same ride and pray you get a citation. Go to court and start over again.

Keep doing this until the County prosecutor (or State or Federal) begs the BLM to quit writing citations.

The environmental crowd does it all the time. It's called legally using the justice system to bury the justice system.

Turn about fair play.

Confiscate their quads. nobody wants to be the only one in the trailer park without a quad.

Stay thirsty my friends

>Just because horses scare you doesn't
>mean they aren't useful.
>or are you just jealous?
> you see someone ride
>a horse right past your
>quad and keep going .
> you're not about to
>walk so it's end of
>the trail for you.
>too bad.
>
>We have laws and rules in
>almost everything and for good
>reason. the use of
>public lands is not and
>cannot be an exception.
>the idea you shouldn't have
>to pay for grazing it
>goes right along with thinking
>you can trash it at
>will. big surprise the same
>mouthbreathers are involved in both
>disputes.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

i grew up hunting on horseback, but they're to expensive to feed these days when you don't have enough ground, that was another thing i ran my horse's up on that ranch most of the winter, can't do that anymore...

thank God your not employed by the BLM you have a kabitchin attitude Dude...

>Confiscate their quads. nobody wants
>to be the only one
>in the trailer park without
>a quad.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Not as bad as the cluster f#ck in the White House.

O'tay......I guess if you can't think of anything relevant that works...........

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom