Latest polls

Anaconda

Very Active Member
The non-partisan, completely fair and un biased DNC has polled every man, woman and child. Every dog, cat and hamster in America.
99.99999% support, love and respect Hillary Clinton. The smartest person, best woman and wisest sole in the world, both now and throughout history.

There, Hillary wins in a landslide, no need for a pesky election.

In other news, some un herd of, right wing poll called Quinnipiac has it at a tie.
What are they, crazy ?
http://www.qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2363

I can't find a poll where Clinton is losing to Trump. It is still a long ways to November but he needs to get an effective message because his numbers are moving in the wrong direction for the general election.

polls_zpsws4udq4v.gif

2 points is not much. Nate Silver is giving Hillary an 80% chance to win it. May have been the same in Britain and look what those dumb voters did. I think polls just may be meaningless in this election. If Trump turns out the angry poorly educated democrats and the rust belt he could pull off a surprise. If Hillary gets huge turnouts from college kids, blacks and hispanics she will win. My bet is on the poor democrats and the angry white people turning out. Every time Romney or Ryan open their mouths they are helping Trump.

Every time Trump opens his mouth he helps Hillary. and he loves to talk.

I like your spirit, we have 4 months left I don't want you giving up too soon.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom