Lazy Question

kicker

I know that I could and probably should take the time to look this up myself....but can someone humor me and just tell me if it's legal in Idaho to fill your two spring turkey tags in the same day?

Phew i'm exhausted just typing this I got to go lie down......

Kicker

Here is what the regs say:
The daily bag limit is ONE bearded turkey per day in the spring and one turkey (either sex) per day in the fall, except in units 1, 2, 3, and 5 where 5 turkeys(either sex) may be taken in a day during fall seasons. No more than two bearded turkeys may be taken per spring. The most tags one hunter may possess in one year is 6.

> Here is what the regs
>say:
> The daily bag limit is
>ONE bearded turkey per day
>in the spring and one
>turkey (either sex) per day
>in the fall, except in
>units 1, 2, 3, and
>5 where 5 turkeys(either sex)
>may be taken in a
>day during fall seasons. No
>more than two bearded turkeys
>may be taken per spring.
>The most tags one hunter
>may possess in one year
>is 6.

Damn, Thanks Heyzeus for clearing that up. I read the same thing and am not sure how I misunderstood that. I'd hate to get this guy in trouble. I like how you copy and paste the verbiage from the regs. Nice work.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom