Left Nor Right!

CenterFire

Seeing what both parties have become is so disappointing – very Polarized… This country is so divided because of it. Over the past few years I have seen co-workers, friends, relatives, etc.. argue with one another so venomously over their political views. Politics used to be a good civil conversation piece – but not anymore.

Very sad to see that there cannot be a candidate who has humility, integrity, and passion who can unite the country. As an Independent I feel like I am screwed once again with limited choices… unless Tulsi can sneak in there ?

I feel your pain CenterFire, I too am a registered Independent and the way I see it Gabbard and Bloomberg are the most "centrist" cadidates vs current candidates. Maybe the only way to beat a powerful Billionaire President is another powerful Billionaire - Bloomberg has $$.

I agree, so many of them are focused only on how to keep their power and not on what is right.

I think they voted on what they thought was right. If Trump had been proven guilty which he clearly wasn't they would have prevailed. The benchmark is 67 votes so think what you want they simply didn't prove their case. They were a long ways off from prevailing and removing him from office. He was acquitted and that definition says it all all the rest is just supposition and sour grapes.

Last edited:
Bloomberg right. Anti-gun, Anti Pro-life and Anti diet damn Coke. That 's the kind of leader I wan't telling me what I can or cannot do.
Gabbard does seem grounded and has some common sense and look where she came in with Iowa DEMS< 1%

I always go with the pick that I think will give us a SCOTUS that believes the 2nd amendment is a constitutional right. What we have to pick inre the left wingers leaves everything to be desired in that respect. Bader-Ginsburg cannot possibly make it through another 4 year term, IMHO. We need a replacement judge that is conservative.

Not sure what Tulsi's stance on the 2A, but she seems to be a true democrat and not some of these left-wing liberal morons we have leading he pack.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom