Left Over List

I talked to them last week and even though the website says July 18, they told me the 23rd. The first day of purchasing leftovers will be Aug 8.

Slight correction....I think it's Aug. 7th to buy here at lisc./dealers and DOW offices and via the net on the 8th. But, I'm not 100% on that so be sure to check as I'd guess they be posting more info on it as the time approaches.

It's now the 20th and they still haven't posted the leftover draw...they changed it to the 18th but once again they are behind....go figure. My dad is bustn' to know which cow tag he is going to fill!

I called yesterday and they told me they will have them on there web site by the 25th.

I checked last night and it showed my draw results from the left-over draw. It still says July 18th, but I put in my info and it shows my results. I drew a unit 34 ES tag for 07. I have never hunted there so it should be an adventure!

Horn
www.trophiesonthewall.com

I just got off the phone with them. It is supposed to post tomorrow (Tues 25th) but the guy on the phone said he's hearing the usual rumblings about it being pushed back as late as Thurs the 27th. Should be this week at any rate.

I just checked, it's still not posted!!
We are talking about the left over list after the second drawing! Not results of any of the drawings! Just looking for a list of available tags.

Work to hunt!! Live to hunt!! And the rest spent keeping the wife happy!!

>I just checked, it's still not
>posted!!
>We are talking about the left
>over list after the second
>drawing! Not results of any
>of the drawings! Just looking
>for a list of available
>tags.
>
>Work to hunt!! Live to hunt!!
>And the rest spent keeping
>the wife happy!!

Sorry I thought you meant the results from the left-over draw my mistake!

Horn

Hey hornaddiction,
If I came accross as an ass, I'm sorry! I really wasn't trying to be!! I was just trying to stop any confusion.
Hope I didn't offend you!

Anyway they are available online now!!
Good luck everyone!!

Work to hunt!! Live to hunt!! And the rest spent keeping the wife happy!!

>Hey hornaddiction,
>If I came accross as an
>ass, I'm sorry! I really
>wasn't trying to be!! I
>was just trying to stop
>any confusion.
>Hope I didn't offend you!
>
>Anyway they are available online now!!
>
>Good luck everyone!!
>
>
> Work to hunt!! Live to
>hunt!! And the rest spent
>keeping the wife happy!!

No need to apologize liv4hunt, sometimes I get a little confused!! LOL

Good luck to you this fall and good luck to everyone else too!

Horn

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom