El Salto bass?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Anyone ever been down south to fish Baccarac or El Salto? It's on my bucket list and may go next year. Info and pics are welcomed.

El Salto by itself says Bass ? Or did you mean Google it ? But hey, thanks for answering for Wiz, Homer. You are very helpful.
Yes. largemouth bass. Always wanted to go and now have the money and time to. My wife loves to bass fish so it's the perfect vacation for us. It is fairly reasonable to stay at the lodge. 4 days....3 days of fishing, all- inclusive I would assume at only $2K per. I think that is pretty good. Checked flights to Mazatlan and that is where I think it gets unreasonable. $1k per flight round trip. Gotta pay to play.

Hmmmmm.the title of this thread must be different on your screen than mine....
I looked it up...El Salto means "the jump" in espanol. Do you have access to ponds that hold bass where you live? Don't you farm?

Boy was I in the dark. When you asked "El Salto Bass?" I thought you were speaking Spanish and was asking if we salt the bass when eating it.

My father in law and his buddies have been down there a couple times. Incredible largemouth fishing with multiple 10 pounders caught. Really good guides also. It sounds like the lodge is really nice too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom