leftover deer

R

Rem308

Last year there were leftover Region D license, how do you think it will be this year ? Any leftovers or sold out?

I think there will be leftover tags. The deer numbers in the area seem to be down the last couple years, making it a tough hunt. Plus the economy doesn't help either. I may try to buy one if there are leftovers.

There will likely be a few leftovers. I hope that's the case because we need our hunters to draw licenses there. I was just over there shed hunting and looking around. We've had a mild winter down low and great spring moisture. The country is off to the best start in about a decade. The deer and elk wintered well. We got about 3-4" of wet snow here at home overnight, so the good moisture continues.

It is gonna be a great year. We've been getting pounded over here in Lan Diego. We were worried about the snowfall up high till these last couple storms... I'm betting theres a poop-ton on the Winds now!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom