Leftover tag purchase mess!!

H

Hos1

Anybody else have a tag in shopping cart then have process payment error? Called the number and was told I should receive payment receipt within 3 hrs. Checked bank account and had $40 charge but I'm now being told I didn't get the tag!

My friend has issues too, ended up calling Sportsmans and they did it over the phone. They are on a different system so it worked out.

I think there's a lot of people out there that are assuming they've got a tag cause their cards got hit. But like me that might not be the case!

Just like everything else the DWR runs. F'ed up

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Had the same thing happen, card was hit immediately a few hours later the charge disappeared and I was told I did not receive a tag.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-15 AT 10:18PM (MST)[p]I didn't have any problems. I bought the tag on the 14th and it arrived in the mail the 18th.

Different tags 3blade.
The leftover bucks tags for sell on the 16th. Now that was a mess. I wonder if they could do some kind of trial run to test the system? Not sure if I got a tag or not. Card was charged and then refunded by the state.

My charge still shows but no tag. Talked to a guy yesterday at the division yesterday, he said he'll have an answer for me tomorrow.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom