Leftover Tags

Paradox

Anybody get the leftover letter yet?
When might we expect them. Do they post the numbers online before or after the leftover draw?
Just wonderin'
Ed

If you ain't the lead dog,
the view never changes

I haven't gotten the list yet but for those who will be in the leftover draw there is a back door way to find out what licenses are left. Go to the DOW website and look up the drawing statistics. Click on drawing summaries for the species you are interested in and it shows the current balance of licenses after the first draw. If you aren't in the leftover drawing you will have to wait until it's completed and they update the balances.

Hoopscoach

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-10 AT 09:37PM (MST)[p]Look up your draw results and if you were unsuccessful and it says "leftover draw letter", then you will be in the leftover drawing. You have to have chosen "leftover draw" as your unsuccessful option when you applied.

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

Mshred,

You have to have put in for a tag in the regular draw and been unsuccesful to be part of the leftover draw. Once the leftover draw is complete then there will be the 'leftover' leftovers.

Thanks hoops,
I looked that up and it's not looking too good.
According to the numbers, 92000 did not draw a tag and there are 9000 leftover. Most of which are doe tags.
I did notice something weird though, some units there were more 1st choice apps than tags ans some 2nd choice tags were drawn. Unless I'm reading the table wrong :(
Ed

If you ain't the lead dog,
the view never changes

I just got off of the phone with Colorado game and fish. They told me the lists were mailed out on June 4th, any one get a list.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-14-10 AT 10:54AM (MST)[p]Left over Deer list came in the mail this past weekend - Not much available after the first draw, that's for sure. Good luck you all you buck hunters, looks like I'll be chase-in a doe.

mshred, you have the following left over:

Buck only in Unit 19 - 2nd, 3rd, 4th season rifle.

156 tags 2nd, 3rd is a float, and 143 tags 4th season.

Good luck

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom