Leg Gaiters

NMike

I'm looking to buy a set of waterproof gaiters for the upcoming archery elk season. Most areas here have knee high grass and the morning dew will soak your pants and boots quick. I was hoping to buy some from Cabela's. If anyone has any opinions of which are good and bad I'd like to hear it.

Thanks
Mike

I just bought my first pair of Cabelas Outdoorsman gaiters last year and wish I had done that years ago. They have a good sale on them right now, as well as a special on shipping.

I NEEDED GAITERS AS WELL, INSTEAD I BOUGHT SNAKE PROOF LEGGINS. THEY DO WHAT GAITERS DO, AND YOU DONT NEED TO SWEAT SNAKE BITE AS MUCH !!! THEY ARE LIGHT, THEY BREATH, IN CAMO, LOTS OF SPORTING OUTLETS STOCK THEM. TAKE ER EASY...........YD.

I own a pair of Kenetrek's and Outdoor Research and I think the outdoor research are a lot better. They are more waterproof and don't slide down.

>I'm looking to buy a set
>of waterproof gaiters for the
>upcoming archery elk season. Most
>areas here have knee high
>grass and the morning dew
>will soak your pants and
>boots quick. I was hoping
>to buy some from Cabela's.
>If anyone has any opinions
>of which are good and
>bad I'd like to hear
>it.
>
>Thanks
>Mike

I've got the outdoor research gaiters, but I'd look into the Kuiu gaiters as well as the Sitka and Kennetrecks. My OR's are loud in everything but fluffy snow.

I have a set of large Kennetrek camo gaiters that still have the hang tags on them. If you want to try them I would sell them for $50 + shipping. They are $75.00 at Cabelas.

Kennetreks work nicely for me. They're the most waterproof gaiters I've found that are QUIET. And when cinched correctly at the top of your calves, they won't slide down at all.

I have Wore out 3 pair of the Cabela's Goretex Gaiters. Right now I have some that Sportsman Warehouse sells, More durable but nothing special. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------support your local guzzlers. OHA life member,lapine oregon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom