Legendary Northway Outfitters??

D

Deadred7o7

I booked a hunt with them for early Dec. through Cabelas.Any body have any info on them?????

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

I have hunted in Alberta and Saskatchewan for the past 10 years. I have a friend who is the President of the Saskatchewan Outfitters Association and I hunt with him almost every year. When Northway first came out, Real Tree hunted with them, but then they turned into a mass production. They would pick the hunters up in mass and place them in treestands very near each other. They would still kill some nice deer due to the fact that they had every inch of their hunting area covered. They started to have a lot of disgruntled hunters and Real Tree quit going. I know this is not very good news. The first trip I had to Alberta was horrible and so I know what a bad trip is. I have not heard anything about Northway in a long time, also after 9/11 and with the decline of the American Dollar, outfitters in Canada are losing hunters and maybe Northway has gotten better. I would hope that Cabelas would screen who they book for and only use good reputable outfitters. If you would like to email me I can give you more information and possibly some references.

Thanks for the heads up, any info will help.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom