LEICA CUSTOMER SERVICE

elkaholic123

About 9 years ago I purchased a leica lrf 800 rangefinder for 449.00.I used it for several years on and off but it just didn't seem to work well at distances past about 300 yrds.The warrenty card said it was good for 1 year.2 weeks ago I sent it back
to Leica in New Jersey,their camera repair center,well this morning UPS delivered
a brand spanking new crf 900 free of charge,no shipping or nothing!Cabelas has them
on sale for 549.00.I just wanted people to know my experience with Leica's customer
service

I just sent a 6 year old Leica spotting scope in to get an eye-piece lock installed.They did that & cleaned & serviced it for "no charge".Then I figured I would send my 10 x 42 Ultravids in for a service call & got them back after they cleaned,lubed,re-did collimation & purged with nitogen.Again "no charge" & they were 5 years old!
David

Just sent in my leica 8x42 binocs in to leica. Have owned them for a least 6 years. They needed some work called them yesterday and no charge. Great customer service

how long does it take to get 'em back... do i have time to do mine before Hunting season?...

LAST EDITED ON May-18-09 AT 08:31PM (MST)[p]sent mine in on the 8th.
Got my confirmation today:

replace focus ring
clean, lube, adjust all functions
repair sleeves
replace eyecups
repair/adjust focus
clean as well as possible
purge with nitrogen

Estimate completion, 5/28

No Charge

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back