Leica Geovid BRF

W

WA_Wiki_Hunter

Anyone have reviews of this combo? I have a pair of Trinovid 10x42 BN and they are AWESOME. Only complaint is that they are a bit on the heavy side, but with a bino-strap system they are no problem. My partner is thinking about getting the combo rangefinder model for this year's hunt in Montana, in an effort to avoid carrying a separate rangefinder. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these, before I tell him to spend $1,700+. Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks for the help. I realized there were current threads on the same topic right after I posted. Hey, I'm new. ;)

I just got a pair of these 2 weeks ago, thus far I'm very happy with them. I have used them on deer at the salt lick and ducks on the pond. Just waiting for hunting season. Expensive but money well spent. pm me if you want to know where I bought them. Tell your friend to go for it!

I've had mine for quite a while and they are definitely nice to glass with and you don't have the extra piece of equipment. The only downfall that I've come across (during a hunt) is that the range button is on the left side. It wouldn't be that big of a deal while rifle hunting but I primarily bowhunt and my left hand is normally holding my bow.

Thanks for the input guys. I think it may be a done deal for my hunting partner - it's just a matter of where to buy them. Now all I have to do is make sure I'm hunting with him so I can "mooch". ;)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom