Leica lens covers? Help!

L

LR7WSM

Just bought a $2000 pair of Leica Duovids. If you can beleive it, they don't come w/ obj. lens covers. Nor do they know of any that would work. I bought them from the Outdoorsmans in AZ. They are the 10-15x. Oh well, maybe someone has had the same complaint and knows a solution. Mark

Great!! That looks like what I need!! Thanks. The Duovids...... I like them alot!! Two for the price/weight of one. I know their pricey but....I've been the cheaper route already....you're never quite happy w/ less than the best. By the way, I also have Zeiss and Swaros and I'll take the 2x power in the field, much more versitile. I hunt Coues in SE AZ and they get a workout, that's why the lens covers. Outdoorsmans makes a great tri-pod mount for them. That's the key for me. I would have looked at the rangefinding binos but to mount them to a tri-pod is kinda crappy. Thanks again, Mark H.

I got a pair of Eagle Optics lens covers, and they work fine on my 10-15 Duovids. I got my Duovids last year around April on Ebay for $1,426. So far, they have worked very good out in the field. I like them a lot. They surely are "2 bino's in one".

Semper Fi,
Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom