Leica rangefinder repair

BacDoc

My Leica 800 quit working this week end. Any experience with Leica repair service? I'm a computer idiot, Contact information. Thanks BacDoc PS. I change the battery.

Leica Camera Inc.
1 Pearl Court, Unit A
Allendale, NJ 07401

Put a note in telling them what is wrong with the unit so they know what they are trying to fix.

>My Leica 800 quit working this
>week end. Any experience
>with Leica repair service?
>I'm a computer idiot,
>Contact information. Thanks
>BacDoc PS.
>I change the battery.

You need a repair/return authorization number before shipping. I think the guys name is Marty if I remember right. Nice guy and will take care of you. Be advised if your not the original owner or if it is out of warranty it is going to cost ya some serious bling. $370 to rebuild an older pair of Lecia 10x42's, but they are like brand new now.

Thanks for the replies. Anyone with any experience with repair results or costs. I've been a Leupold man foe years, and I'm spoiled by their service. I'm wondering if its worth the trouble to repair them, or should I replace them. They've served me well.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-12 AT 11:54AM (MST)[p]Contact Leica and get the scoop straight from the horses mouth:

Dave Elwell
Leica Camera Inc. / Parts & Technical Services
1 Pearl Court/ Unit A
Allendale, NJ 07401
www.leica-camera.us / [email protected]
Tel 800-222-0118 Ext 1 9941 / Fax 201-995-1684

Sent my 800 in a couple months ago. Two weeks later a branbd new 900 came in the mail. Very easy to deal with and great service. Cost $0

Question, i have a Leica 900,and had problems with it not working this month on a Wyoming Elk hunt. The temps were about 10 degrees,and when i got it home in 40 degree weather it worked just fine, anyone else have this problem? And i changed the battery before the trip. Thankyou..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom