Lets see what you shot!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-08 AT 11:21AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-08 AT 11:21?AM (MST)

ok I'll get the ball rolling!

this is my frist elk. let alone my frist bull. Shot 9/8/08 in 111. wow what a hunt!
49527d80195e0c72.jpg

dad also shot a small 3x4 in 102 and a 13 inch antlope in 062 but I have no pics.

I drew a 132-134, 245 antelope tag with 4 points and was very disappointed with the numbers of goats I saw. This is the antelope I came home with. I'm happy with him. It was hot, dry and windy! No services for a long way from where we were hunting but we had prepared for that. Definately not the place to tent camp! We saw a total of 3 bucks...one of which we saw the day before the opener; the one I shot; and one very nice goat that we saw on the way back to camp after I shot this guy. I will probably not hunt this unit again. My Dad went with me so that made the trip that much better.

4952cb503f2c0396.jpg

Steve

Elkohunter, pretty nice first elk. Congrats.

Wizard, That sounds like my kind of unit and my kind of hunting! Good job on the Lope.

I chased around some good bucks during early archery but never made it happen. But as long as I can hunt I'm happy! fatrooster.

This is the antelope I took this year. Took 5 years to draw but it was well worth the wait. I was fortunate enough to go on several deer hunts and an elk hunt with some good friends also.

49531f6a2736e624.jpg

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

We were hunting in 121 just west of Mcgill. Can't wait to put in again. The 2008 statistics should be out here in a month or so I hope.

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

I killed a nice bull in 111 on 11/23/08. I gross scored it at 369, 360 net. I guess we'll see how close I was in a month. Elko hunter did you ever have your bull scored? I would post pictures but I dont know how to.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-08 AT 08:07PM (MST)[p]This is a picture of the antelope my wife killed in area 121.My wife hunted this goat with a torn ACL...she finally put it down with a 391 yard shot.

495ae1057bdea9af.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-08 AT 09:09PM (MST)[p]my wifes 2nd year hunting 1 bonus point nv elk tag 6x6
495aef9f5e604441.jpg

495af08162f64513.jpg

Nvnative, very nice bull. Did you get him on the tip top of the mountain?
Ted, very nice buck from area 8. You need to put a picture up in the mill 6 instrument shop. See Von or Clint. fatrooster.

These are my dads elk and antelope. The elk was North of Wells and the antelope North of Battle Mountain. The antelope is right at boone and crockett. Just waiting for the sixty days. Not bad for a 75 year old man.

4962ec2229f7cb92.jpg

4962ec442b3c8f20.jpg

Greatbasin- That looks like a beautiful area to hunt goats. Congrats on taking a good one.

Steve

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom