lets see your 2011 toms!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-11 AT 09:19AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-11 AT 09:19?AM (MST)

killed him in the southern unit. special thanks to bocephus for your help it was a great time as usual!

782turkey.jpg

We spent 2 days hunting along the Yellowstone and brought home 2 decent birds,this AM I went out alone and filled my LE tag with a 23lb Gobbler,had 6 jakes molesting my decoy but this guy wouldn't budge so I made a sneak and arrowed him at 25 yards.
2011gobbler.jpg

This is Dannys first turkey. He let him walk into 18 yds. and laid him over like a pro.Nice job Danny.
363dsc02542.jpg

Heres Tisun with a nice spring gobbler.This kid is an awesome turkey hunter just like his brother Danny.
5073dsc02285.jpg

That is a great post NMpaul and those are excellent pictures. I appreciate someone that takes a little time to get good pics. Danny would of loved to been able to shoot 2 and he could of but you can only shoot 1 a day here.We did get a double a few years back with his older brother and sister and he was hooked from that moment on.
4993dsc01858.jpg

I dont know about other states but any turkey shot in southern Idaho where we hunt is a very hard earned trophy even for the toughest veteran hunters let alone a kid but Idaho has great opportunity as you can see.

7855dsc02705.jpg

My nephew came down this weekend and got his first turkey. Put him down at twenty yards, I think I was more excited than he was.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-11 AT 07:49AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-11 AT 07:17?AM (MST)

3675img_0166.jpg

WI first season tom.

80352011-04-16_13.57.37.jpg

KS double, shot two birds in one shot. We talked about trying to make this work while sitting in the middle of the field wearing a gillie suit. I let the birds walk just past me so that my buddy(about 30 yards from me with him sitting in the trees) filming had me in the frame along with the birds at the shot. It is some really cool video. Never did I think it would work when we where talking about trying it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom