LETS SEE YOUR SMALLEST

tinehunter

OK to all you big shed hunters out there lets see your smallest shed, I went out the other day. Found a few brownies and while I was looking around I saw a very small antler by a rock. Talk about LOL. Let see what you got !!!!
6462dscn0196.jpg

1834dscn0198.jpg

3313dscn0202.jpg

Perfect timing! I just found two little mini-deer forkies this weekend - no pics with me at the moment.

I think that buck grew double eye guards and then forgot to keep growing. Cool find.

My smallest find is this side by side set in 2007. I spotted them while driving down a 2 track. They were about 5 feet off the road and about 10+ years old. They crumbled when picked up. I had driven by them a dozen times over a 4 year period. They are 1 of the two side by sides I've ever found.
Yelum

6239p1020046.jpg

my brother sent me this pic of this giant shed he found sunday it fits this thread perfectly.
8935small_bone.jpg

I've not found any as tiny as some already posted, just several spikes and forks over the years of less than 8". This year, I found a brownie shed stump from a buck that had broken his rack from fighting (I suppose) that I thought was cool.

5876001.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-10 AT 06:21PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/7918antlers_022.jpg
The smallest moose palm I have ever found. I can't find the spike pics.

great thread. This last one is awesome. Will be hard to beat. How long did you look for the other side :)

I didn't know there was sheds that small LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom