Let's Talk About Biden's Real Issues His Voters

Boskee

Long Time Member
Ah yes we saw the wolves biting at our flanks about a redirection of a questionable site that seemed to whip them into a real frenzy. So let's talk about the REAL issues the dems have created for this country by their own hands. Let's hear from the wolves of darkness about how good all these issues are for America, It's easy to go after another as prey but let's hear some frank talk about how these things have made our country better and solved anything. We're all ears and since we all know the republicans aren't doing this lets hear some frank talk about why this is good. Let's hear you stand up and voice your support for this......and the candidates that support it.

? ??????

Anybody can post somebody else's writing. Get an individual thought sometime instead of just posting links from far-right whackos all the time.

"Let's hear from the wolves darkness about how good all these issues are for America,

Thank you Mr. Boskee for the links , I'm an informed independent voter that looks at both sides of a coin and the conclusion of the link is spot on, I don't think a democrat has a leader worth voting for, they are boxed in by there own hand.
One thing I think about that helps me make clear decisions is if you could bring back a world war 2 veteran from the grave and set him in today's society what would he think? What did he die for? He would be very disappointed to see what his country has become, I want to know in my mind that he didn't give his life in vain.
Keep up the information hi way Mr. Boskee you are a true patriot !

Grizz, one can't imagine why you feel the need to keep reaffirming your ignorance on a public forum.......The far right wacko's that write the articles are better educated than you so is this a case of envy or inferiority?

Guardrail thanks for the kind comments. We have a bunch of great guys on this forum many of whom have some real world experience and knowledge about quite a bit of what's going on under our noses. I like you reflect on what those of our past would think if they saw what's going on in our country today. Imagine what they'd think about the fires, looting, destruction, murder and anarchy going on in our streets not too mention the propaganda being broadcast to our people by the biased media.

I also think gods looking down on us and wondering why we abandoned his tenets and started to walk the path of darkness as opposed to the one of light and wondering which path we'll choose.

One things for sure our nation is being put to the test and hopefully the majority will decide between a nation of laws, fairness and equality as opposed to the path of fires, darkness, and Armageddon the left is trying to cram down our throats in their quest for absolute control.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom