Leupold LR/LRV Reticles

HuntElk4Fun_

Anyone have/use these new reticles? I have the B&C reticle in my big game gun, but looking at these others for a varmit gun, specifically the LR. How is it with a P-Dog in the sights? Any other info would be greatly appreciated. Leaning towards the VXI 4-12x40 in the LR.

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.
Hunt Odds.com

I've got that same scope on a .243 that I take yote hunting pretty regular. IMO, that's the best scope for the money. I beat the crap out of that rifle on the 4 wheeler and the zero holds steady.

Anyway, the Leupold web site isn't very specific as to what the hold over points are for the LR duplex. I think they are the same as the B&C reticle but I'm not sure.

What I did is get my ballistic info together and call the custom shop. They ran my ballsitics through their computer program (which came out almost identical to my program, but its nice to have the expensive software back up your numbers). Turns out my load was a great fit with the over-the-counter reticle so I just bought the standard scope without using the custom shop. I'm biased, but every time I buy something other than a Leupold I regret it.

Awesome, thanks! I actually emailed them my 7mm load for the B&C scope and it took forever to get back the info. I think I might trying calling them this time! :)

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.
Hunt Odds.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom