leupold spotting scope

alwayzbhuntin

I inherited a leupold 20x60 spotting scope from a debt collection from a friend and I was wondering where to find a cover for it. I have not seen them in the big stores, butI was wondering if it is dealer exclusive or are there any aftermarket one's available. Thanks for the help......Nate

Oops, sorry, I was referring to the cover that goes over the whole scope, kind of like a protector if you will, I have seen them on Swarvo scopes and others...

No problem. I just happened to find that link today and saw this post. I have never seen them in person but they look cool.

How do you like this spotter. My old man just ordered the 20-60X80 Sequoia with the angled eyepiece. Any information is appreciated. Also, do you recommend any particular tripod?

I havn't used it hunting yet, but i will this year. From what I can tell it isn't all that bad, it isn't a zeiss or anything so......as far as tripods go, it depends on your budget. They can get pricey. I would find one in the range you can afford that will do the job, that is what I did, but as far as brands, I am not too sure, I did most of my research on the net.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom