Liberal Republicans!

Gee! Corn what is your b!tch. I would think you would jump up with glee to know you have some RINOS in office that vote and act like a liberal democrat at his worse.

RELH

I'm not complaining. I think at the state level that partisan politics sometimes breaks down. I actually found this positive which is really unusual because not much in politics is positive anymore.

The system at the national level is broken with both parties only able to think and vote along party lines. I have been watching this group break party lines the entire spring and frustrate a party line governor who can't seem to keep them in line. The nonpartisan Unicameral legislature really isn't, but at least they've bucked the party line for this legislative session.

It's unfortunete the death penalty is where they succeeded since I'm in favor of it, but this is just a sign the conservative ideology as it stands today is dying.

We are living in a nation that is turning more liberal everyday just like Iran as the old hardliners croak. it's mostly for the best but regaurdless of your opinion it is happening and it will continue.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom