license and tag info needed

squirtdog

My brother and I are thinking about hunting Montana for deer and elk next year. We have never hunted here before. My main question is how does the license/ tag system work? Do you apply for a specific unit/area or do you apply for the whole state. Thanks-Don

Don, after you login at MM, there is a small RED FLAG at the top left edge of all the Forums Page. Look over to the right of there and click on the words INBOX, that is your PM...Private Mailbox. Open it up and it will be there for you to read. After that you can scroll down and make a reply back to sender too.
To send a person a PM just go to the ICON to the right of their name that looks like a "single envelope" and click on it and type away. The "double envelope" is EMAIL.

Brian
http://i48.tinypic.com/238eb6.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom