Licensing Quad in Az.

azbiggame

Very Active Member
Just checking to see if any residents of Nv. have Licensed their Quad in Az. in 2009,since the "NEW" rules and laws have been changed.Always nice to talk to someone that has "Been there,done That" and see what to expect from D.M.V.,rather than take the word of somebody over the phone,which is usualy different than the Inspection Officer --- Thanks

If you are a Nevada resident and will not be in Arizona for 30 straight days you will not need to register you ATV.

I read some of that,but also read that quad must be licenced in Your home state,but Nv doesn't licence ??? Did You "Talk" to anybody about this,or like Myself read it on the web site.Thanks for the reply ---

I called arizona dmv twice and spoke to two different people and they gave me the same answer. I also have the name and number to the person that made this whole ATV registration happen. He says the same thing about 30 straight days to have to register it. Says it has alot to do with Snowbirds that move into Az if would like the names let me know and I will PM them to you.

Thanks for the Help.Leaving Thurs for a Javelina Hunt and didn't want to take My Quad if it needed to be licenced ???

Well, I looked into this same subject and got e-mailed exactly what I had to do to title the vehicle and get the permit. The one question that they didn't answer was: What if I have a permit from another state already on my Quad? I hunt Utah, Wyoming and Colorado and have purchased there OHV permits. Are these permits good in Arizona instead of there permit? E-mailed this twice, but no answer to it. Any help???

Just got back from Javalina 18A Ham hunt, went 4 for 4 on pigs. Took quads but never seen game warden. Had one good day of weather then got snowed on LOL. Ill send you the name and number of the man in Az and you can call and talk to him if it makes you feel better.

Thanks Elkfrek, I have left a message for him to return my call. I have the rifle season for 18a Javelinas starting this weekend. Hope I can find them this year. Thanks again.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom