Life time hired guns.

jodog

Very Active Member
Congress wants our AR - 15'S and other weapons plus any magazine over 10 rounds to start with but I see congress just passed a bill to allow all presidents to have Secret Service protection for the rest of their life plus some for their family members. Why do they need guys with auto weapons when they don't hold the office any longer ? Give them a 10 round semi auto or a six shooter. They past this bill real fast too. Kinda funny how they can get stuff through when it benefits them...Get a rope !

Congress didn't pass anything, Obama did this himself.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-13 AT 09:38AM (MST)[p]Jodog.... A quick google search shows you are correct..... the Bill was introduced in late November, passed both houses,and was signed by Obama yesterday.It's unbelieveble what they consider a priority, but on the other hand I can very well understand the concern/fear....... Terry

I agree AZStickman, his fear is justified!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom