Likely tables Period 2 success

D

DesertCat

My buddy Barry and I both scored bucks during the period 2 Likely tables hunt. Both Antelope were 14" long with good mass. I scored mine on opening day by Juniper reservoir between Alturas and the town of Likely and Barry took his on day two above from the same general area. The rut was in full swing and we were seeing close to 200 antelope a day. It was a great hunt and time spent with a great friend. Thanks to all who help with information on the area. This is a great hunt with abundant wildlife in the area.

P1010032.jpg

P1010039.jpg

Take Care
Desert cat

Congrats to the both of you on the nice Antelope bucks. Hopefully soon I will draw the same tag, maybe next year.

Great pictures too and tahnks for posting them.

Brian

Ni-oice!

I keep putting in for that tag........green with envy for sure.

~Family Tradition~

That's almost the exact location where I killed my first antelope back in 1982. My camp was above Juniper Res. at Rock Springs. Glad to hear they're still there!

Great photos, and congratulations to both of you.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Kilo, Sounds like a lot of fun!! I've never been in that country though, other than to pass on through.

Can Eel still run? :)

I'd like to see that "secret" hot springs only he knows about. I'll bet he keeps a sharp knife!!

Joey

Brian and Joey, if either of you draws a tag and doesn't invite me I'm going to be hurt. Just remember that!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

If I draw next year your phone will be ringing off the hook, so be aware it could be any hour day or night...LOL

Brian

Q - After an antelope draw, do you still have to wait 10 years to apply again?.....

Should cut that in half and implement that for the x- zones n elk...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom