Li'l Kim...

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
Apparently this fucknut had surgery and now the rumor is that he is brain dead. Of course the Norks are so sketchy that we can't know for sure but suppose it's true, who is the successor? His sister?

If this is true and the people of that country don't seize this opportunity to change their way of life then I can't feel sorry for them anymore. Don't the military leaders in that country know that they hold the keys to freedom if Kim is incapacitated? Hell they could off that fat bastard anyway but it's like it has never been easier than now to make a move. Peace, prosperity and freedom are the reward if someone had the balls to do it. I guarantee China is paying real close attention and I wouldn't be surprised to see them step in and squelch any kind of revolution that would potentially put another American ally on their doorstep. China is the world's ***** that needs a good slap right about now. What say you?

Sis on top, and yes China will keep a lid on things. NK is a subsidiary of China. Move along, nothing to see here....

LIL KIM JR will Pop up & Fill In!

The Country needs to OVER-THROW their Own Government!

But We all know that Ain't gonna Happen!

IMG_0406.JPG

Trump was reported to have said this when commenting on the report of Kim's "illness":

"I'm hearing they used old documents," Trump said when asked about Kim during the White House's daily coronavirus press briefing. "I hear the report was an incorrect report. I hope it was an incorrect report."

He should have said he was giving some kind of medal for Dr of The Year to the guy who f'd up the stent procedure, who I'm sure is the guest of honor for the next missle test.

So long ,fairwell , good ridence, may it always be sunny as you boil in oil, with ice cold refreshment just out of your reach, for eternity lil rocket man. Hope yoir death is no more aggonizing than what you inflicked on others. Sianara you pathetic puke stain. Now if chinas dick tator would just go in for some surgery........

He may just be social distancing? If so - thoughts and prayers to the Washington Post over the death of the Austere Religious Scholar

Tristate is awaiting the shipment.....hopefully the hair doesn't slip
Sounds like he is the only taxidermist in the world.that has furloughed his employees for no work. Glad to see he will be opening his business and his garage door.

Tristate is awaiting the shipment.....hopefully the hair doesn't slip
According to wiki, they used russian taxis for his pops.

"The palace was built in 1976 as the Kumsusan Assembly Hall and served as Kim Il-sung's official residence. Following the elder Kim's death in 1994, Kim Jong-il had the building renovated and transformed into his father's mausoleum.[2] It is believed that the conversion cost at least $100 million.[3]Some sources put the figure as high as $900 million.[4][5] Inside the palace, Kim Il-sung's embalmed body lies inside a clear glass sarcophagus. His head rests on a Korean-style pillow and he is covered by the flag of the Workers' Party of Korea. Kim Jong-il is now on display in a room close to his father's remains and positioned in a very similar way.[6]"

this will be the new Dick Tater, in a few categories she beats hilary hands down. in others she aint much different.......
15879075862848690271637344087116_59840984790809.png

Thanks for SPLAININ it Stone!

I Knew Everything in that Country was Bass Ackwards!

But I Didn't know their Names were too!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom