lil stomper goat

STOMPER

i got to see my son this weekend so i pulled out all the stops and found him a goat tag on the vla. like all goat hunts it was short. thankfully kyl scouted it out before hand and had us on the best goat on the ranch at first light. i really wasnt impressed with the goat and wanted to spend more time hunting but at kyls urging we decided to go after this guy.

2 good shots later this guy was completely missing a front shoulder and had no cape but hes down. i have zero ability to score goats on the hoof but this one grew the closer we got.

all i know is i get to put one more animal on my wall to add to memory lane. after the local outfitter looking to get his guide the biggest buck stopped by we realized we had a toad. he went after another buck at first light and then decided to come get this guy but was a little late. he measured the buck at 89" and left a little unhappy he was dead but was a nice guy. we had a great time and i love just getting to see my son. hes the one in the red shirt.

8412image.jpg

That's a Monster Goat, Congrat's to the young man he got the job done with style. Tony better start building that new place you will be needing the wall space. Your walls are going to fill up fast. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

gator, im renting a 900 sq ft apartment but i decided that i just need to invest in a house and quit being such a tight wad. i go to my office and shops and look at all the animals in storage but its just not the same as if they were on my wall in a trophy room. builder says my house should be done in a year. geez thats a long time

Way to go Clay! Good job listening to your guide and ignoring Stomper! Lol... He can't judge antelope for crap!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom