Lion back from Taxi....

D

D13er

Just got my lion back....looks pretty damn good if you ask me...the taxi specializes in cats...
4ac21a866e214b55.jpg

4ac21ab56f791fd5.jpg

4ac21ad8706ad21b.jpg

4ac21b0171ff2937.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

it's probably a tom but it looks like a "she" that is ready to go to prom.....I'd love to talk to that Taxi to see if he actually thinks he did a good job

LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-09 AT 09:17AM (MST)[p]His eyes look like they are trying to escape his head! I saw that add on ksl too. Do you think this guy is for real? Either way that is classic!

That's what happens when you listen to BuckSnort and him saying he can do a better job for you and a lot cheaper.

Brian

Oh My, LOL.... Check out those eyes... That reminds me of Pete Puma from Warner Brothers. :)

Thanks for the laugh,

--Bill

Yes special is a good description.. Looks like he doesn't sweep the garage very often either.. lol

did the dermist from idaho do your cat you know the rock star.
that looks almost as bad as a mule deer he did for me.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

JB said he wanted a good looking cougar to mount....I guess the taxi mis understood.........

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Ohhhhh wow - pretty! I can't wait to see how that one rates in Reno this year.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I think a good Optometrist could solve your problem. I would go with the tortoise shell rims.

But, all and all, I am sure it is the best $2800.00 you have ever spent. The only good way to preserve the memory.

>JB said he wanted a good
>looking cougar to mount....I guess
>the taxi mis understood.........
>
>
LMAO SNORT!

Was that lion shot in Arkansas by any chance? He sure looks like he is from the backwoods. I heard the county where that cat was shot if you get a divorce you still remain brother and sister:)

Here is my blacktail mount from last year. Not the best taxidermist, but cheap. Can't complain.

4ac6952e6ec1e936.jpg

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I see that Smart'Ass'ness has
not changed a bit....

JB...i bet the gent with the real cat
doctor didn't appreciate your post....

lrv

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom