Lion hunt

Coloradoboy

Very Active Member
Hey guys,
Would really like to take a lion this winter but I don't have the money to hire an outfitter. Would be willing to go any where in the state along with Wyoming or Utah if tags are available. Just looking for a guy that loves to run cats and would possibly like to trade a hunt for elk/deer in Colorado.

Coloradoboy

It seems to me that coloradoboy was simply saying that if someone can help them with their specialty, he is willing to offer some assistance himself.

It is still illegal. so is a guy paying for your lunch or your gas while taking you hunting. It is considered illegal guiding in the state of colorado.

That's exactly whats wrong with this country...

You cant do anything...

Without having government invading every orifice of your person...

What they dont know wont hurt em...

4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-11 AT 05:52PM (MST)[p]"WHEN INJUSTICE BECOMES LAW" "REVOLUTION
BECOMES DUTY" unknown

Windage and elevation pilgrim windage and elevation

Something I gotta confess... Took my little bro out on a late season cow hunt and he bought lunch. Better book my ass for illegal outfitting! Guess im barking up the wrong tree here. I imagine I can find someone that is willing to help me out, just not going to be here.
Coloradoboy

>Unless you or the other guy
>is an outfitter, what you
>are asking to do is
>illegal. You cannot trade hunts
>in CO. or offer anything
>for a hunt unless it
>is under a contract with
>an outfitter.
>
>
>Colorado Lion Hunt:
>
>
>Mineshaft Lion Hunt:
>http://trophyroom.com/video/lls8ViwJcT

BTW I do have an outfitters permit if things need to get that techincal

If you were in Idaho you would be welcome to tag a long a find a cat. Hard to get an out of state hound permit here tho

Guess you had better jail me. All these years I've been paying my buddy's diesel when he brings the mules...

Colorado has several hunting laws that are violated all the time. One is illegal tagging it sounds really bad but only amounts to a guy attaching the kill tag to the antler. I see pictures on here all the time of this violation. Another one is game drives they are illegal in Colorado but you here guys on here all the time explain how they harvested a buck or a bull. Now trading hunts with someone is illegal, showing someone how to hunt is illegal, good grief we are done for.

I think it's the wolves that are behind all the rules...if it gets harder and more illegal to hunt then, fewer humans would do it..then they can have all the animals to themselves!!!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom