Lion Tape - Must See

I think I crapped my pants just watching that! To bad the lion did'nt a better chance to put some holes in those guys.

I'm suprised they didn't shoot each other...check the last shot as he exists...rolled him pretty good...

The P.H. looked like he shot it at point blank, I wonder what kind of hazard pay that job gets ?

Absolutely amazing video. I'm glad that all involved (except for the lion) made it out okay.

I was cheering for the lion also. It looks like a semi tame lion being shot inside a fence. It dosen't even look like Africa, in fact it looks more like Texas. I found it pretty discusting. If thats hunting, count me out!
Wes

Screw the wolves, save the Cowboy

The part I love is right before that dude craps his pants he screams, I thought it was a girl at first.

Watch real slow after the lion rolls on the ground and turns to run back away. The dude on the right-side goes flying backwards. Either some serious recoil, or he takes lead. It just doesn't look quite right.

Foreman4x4, I see what your saying. I never noticed that before. Hopefully he just tripped over something as he was getting the flock out of there.

I have seen a couple grown men that thought they were pretty tough scream like little girls when they get scared. Pretty funny.

Good video. If they were on a fenced hunt it would have been nice to see the lion get the "hunter" and guide.

Formeman4X4 & AZbowhunter,
It looks like the guy tripped or jumped back because the time of the shot and the guy flying backwards don't seem to match.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-04 AT 09:31AM (MST)[p]JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZ! I wonder how many times they actualy hit the lion?

IN the "slow-mo" at the end, you can see the guide shoot the lion right before he jumps, then almost instantly you can see blood high on the opposite should coming out. I thought the scream was from the lady that was with them. If it was a fenced in hunt, I think the lion was FAR from tame. If the guide hadn't of shot the lion at the end, I think the "hunter" would've been killed IMHO. Great effort on the lion.

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome, right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Great video!! How many english chaps guide in high fenced ranches (did you get the audio)? After the initial shot he made the mistake of not shooting again! I wonder how many holes were in that lion? Anybody know what they are all shooting?
JEff

You can check this out as well as some interesting info on getting paid while you go hunting. send me an e-mail and we'll fill you in...
Great Video, huh? :9

ive been trying to get it to work again for a week or so now. no luck. anyone know how to fix it?
nk

I just tried to find the footage again. The tape was on a website and it is no longer in the directory. I found the message "The lion hunt is no longer available here". Unfortunately I never saved it to my hard drive.

LBR

anybody that got any enjoyment whatching that clip is not much of a sportsman,to bad that cat didn,t knock that mighty hunters head off

I loved the tape but also would have liked to see the lion get hold of that guys head in the end. Fences or not I would be changing by drawers.

nailman,
Where do you base that off of? "Not much of a sportsman"?
Unless it is a high fence hunt (which I dont think it is) it is a great video clip that I really enjoyed!
Jeff
So who can post it again?

>nailman,
>Where do you base that off
>of? "Not much of
>a sportsman"?
>Unless it is a high fence
>hunt (which I dont think
>it is) it is a
>great video clip that I
>really enjoyed!
>Jeff
>So who can post it again?
>

Found the video clip online and saved it to the hard drive. Send an email, and I can send the file, the links do not work long enough for me to post them.

you are right i did not see a high fence i would venture to say these mighty hunters road up in there range rover to within 50 yards of this ferocious big maned lion jumped out and had to whistle 3or4 times untill they finally got the lion to shift his attention towards them instead of his bowl of friskies that he was fed twice a day and the rest is history

Here's a story of the lion that I got off another website. Don't know it it's true or not, however I have seen this explanation a couple different times:

A couple tid bits about that lion video,
The lion had killed several people before the professional hunters where called in. It had been trapped and moved to a lion only preserve where it was killing every lion it came in contact with. Then it was moved to another area where it dug out from to where these guys where called in to take it out.

The hunter from Corpus Christi was not new to hunting by any means, His first shot was a broadside shot that should have easily killed this. I don't remember the caliber he was shooting but it is illegal to shoot under something like .375 down there in South Africa at dangerous game. The P.H. had a double rifle H&H and by the time the lion swatted the client down it had 3 bullets in him.

Phantom,
Here is my email, cant find yours
[email protected]
If somebody can post when they get it great! I had a friend try once and hotmail said the file was to big.
Jeff

I am getting the files returned from the hotmail accounts, I dont think hotmail can handle the file, it is a big one. I can use other accounts, including the Monster Muleys.com. If you requested but did not receive it that would be why.

Phantom, I can't find your email either. I know you are swamped with requests but I would really love to see this video. Please send to [email protected] if you can. Maybe someone else out there can help?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom