Lipsticks bull

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-11 AT 04:17PM (MST)[p]Here's a bull my wife killed ,Woke up to fog and snow Saturday morning,So we went out glassing seeing a couple of herds but couldn't put a stalk on them.

Saturday evening once the weather broke found us hiking to a high spot to listen for bugles,I was glassing and heard this bull sound off below us,I spotted some cows and made a move on them as the wind was perfect.

So out comes five cows about 100yrds below us,And then this massive guy pushing his cows(lol).He's lip curling and bugling
it up.Lipstick tells he's little.But after I reminded her how good I make Jerky,I hear the safty click.She puts one right behind his shoulder and he drops and slides 100ft down breaking his horn somewhere on the way down.Anyways got to get back to making jerky.

unit522011elkhunt002.jpg

Way to go! Tell the Lipstick Hunter congrats on a fine animal. Lots of jerky for sure. Kiko Jr. got a 5x5 Sat. morning. We will post later. I will call you later.

Very nicely done. Lots of jerky sitting there.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Excellent job! Way bigger than mine, but seeing meat in the freezer is way better than through the binocs.

crazeymaez.... Congratulations to your Wife, That's some good eating!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-11 AT 05:56PM (MST)[p]Congrats to you guys. We will post my bull in a bit. It was a great weekend to be out there. Very fun spending time with friends and family. And to top it off we got a good snowfall for the hunt which made beautiful country look even better.

Again congrats to you guys on a good bull! Cant wait to be out there again!

Congrats to your wife....... and you for taking her out and getting it done. Nothing like a spouse that hunts with you. And with a muzzle laoder.. very cool.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom