Listen to Chuck Schumer working with Joe Biden to delay and keep blaming MAGA for all the border issues.

My hearing is awful....and this is something I would believe coming from those two....BUT...and a BIG but....can you verify that translation from what you can actually hear there??

Bring receipts for sh!t you post ...or you make us all look stupid....

My hearing is awful....and this is something I would believe coming from those two....BUT...and a BIG but....can you verify that translation from what you can actually hear there??

Bring receipts for sh!t you post ...or you make us all look stupid....
Well can you read? The video has captions. While I will aknowledge anyone with common sense takes what they find on the web, X or Twitter with skepticism.

Read the room man as Sleepy Joe might say. You want receipts? You mean like a transcript 🤣 🤡 . The White House does not provide receipts or release transcripts from conversations on the tarmac in Frisco Bay. When they do release transcripts they are usually redacted anyways.

Should I check Snopes? Google? Who do you trust for your information? If you trust the MSM and Silicon Valley's high tech information monopoly you would have to be stup!d.

Is this story from DNC propoganda outlet ABC just a coincidence? It is two weeks prior to the video, but it tells the same story.

Trumps fault. MAGA's fault. Who belives this sh!t?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bid...eal-now-teetering-collapse/story?id=106990958

1708907339826.png

ou

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom