Lite Lunch

Blank

Long Time Member
Hadn't made a decision yet about dinner, so went simple with bacon-wrapped chicken, Swiss cheese and mushrooms and Parmesan tomatoes for lunch. Pre-cooked the bacon a little bit, so the chicken didn't over cook and get tough.

1B515BA1-2C42-4DF1-9421-D8C0E6F1AC40_1_201_a.jpeg

Looks good Blank. I drink Gold Tea all the time but the unsweetened. How are you all doing? Better?

I'm great, wife getting better. MIL is in isolation in hospital and her Covid turned into MRSA pneumonia. Haven't heard anything for two days, have call in to nurses station to get an update. Doctor was talking about tubing her lungs to get the brown crap out!! Spent the day setting up to get a handicap wheelchair ramp delivered next week.

Glad to hear on you and the wife- Prayers still out to your MIL for a speedy recovery-

MY 89 year old MIL today sad she felt really run down, We Head over and we find out she hasn't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon. She likes her snacks and didn't touch them either. Finally got her to eat(she said she just wasn't hungry today) and made her drink fluids and all is better. We check her weight every week. She weighs 97 lbs. every week. It's tough getting old............

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom