Little Broadside_Shot's First Turkey

Broadside_Shot

This is my son's first Turkey. We had a blast.
Opening morning I called him in to the decoys
and he made a perfect 35 yard shot and dropped
him right there.

207p4060134.jpg

8550p4060132.jpg

His Grandpa was right there with him also.

3214p4060139.jpg

5877p4060141.jpg

I was so proud. And what a thrill to watch him go through this moment

Awesome pics Jerry! I was so excited when you texted me! Great job! Good to see your Dad was able to go on the hunt too! Congrats! We are still trying to get Dustin his bird. The central has been a little crowded so far!! It is sure fun hunting with the boys! Can't wait till Wyoming!

Nice Job!

Always glad to see the Young Hunters GIT-R-DONE!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I think it does not get any better than hunting with family, especially when the kid scores on the first animal. Congratulations Lil Broadside. Great bird and thanks for sharing this special time with us.

Congrats on a trophy tom for that young man. Nice to see that grandpa and dad was there for support. He did a excellant job on his first turkey.

RELH

Congrats Jerry!!! Looks like you guys were someplace a little nicer than up here in the 6" of new snow we were in. You guys doing any guiding on the central unit? We could use the help :)

Cheers,
Pete

Congratulations on a beautiful bird and what could be better than having three generations on the hunt!!!

Congrats!!! What an awesome time when you get three generations out on a hunt...That's why we do what we do....
Later, L.T.

A good hunt with family.... It doesn't get any better than that!
Congrats to the hunter.... and pa and grandpa.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom