LITTLE George GETS BOOT!!!

B

bobcatbess

OR MAYBE BOTH BOOTS!!!

OH HE'S A WELL LIKED PRESIDENT!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Seems Bush is as popular in Iraq as he is here.

Throwing a shoe at a person in the middle east is an extreme insult, tell me those people aren't idiots. I have to give Bush credit he ducked that throw pretty good, even stayed up to dodge the second one.

I think it was a great thing. Never before have Iraqi's had free speech. Thanks to America and George Bush they now have it.

I guess every country has a Harry Reid......

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

Little George has some fast reflexes. He probably learned how to duck like that from his hunting trips with Cheney.

Free Speech? Didn't we used to have that here at one time?

If that same guy would have tried that here, he'd a been DOA! Not sure of the point i'm trying to get across here but attacking the President by throwing your boots, or anything else, at him would not go over too good i'm thinking.

Joey

Well, as you all know ... I've never been a big fan of GWB. But he is still the President of the United States.

That kind of insult is unacceptable... period!!
Where the heck was the Secret Service or the CIA or Military Intelligence?

Somebody should have dumped THAT press corp. camel jockey on the spot.

Our POTUS deserves that much respect!

Hmmmp! RUS

"I think it was a great thing. Never before have Iraqi's had free speech. Thanks to America and George Bush they now have it."

Where exactly does free speech fit into this equation? The guy is in jail.

Nobody deserved the shoe throw but it just goes to show that you just can't help these raghead morons. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. We should have saved $10 Billion a month for the last 6 years, 4,000 soldiers and let Saddam rule them while going after OBL. We could have killed Saddam with an occasional Tomahawk missile and been way further ahead. WAFJ!

Well it only took a year or so but i finally found a post by Zigga that i am in agreement with...

"We should have saved $10 Billion a month for the last 6 years, 4,000 soldiers and let Saddam rule them while going after OBL. We could have killed Saddam with an occasional Tomahawk missile and been way further ahead. WAFJ!"

The day i watched GW tell the American people that he was sending the troops and basically, that he didn't care, give A Shi#, what the people thought about it, was the day i started to hate GW.

I vote conservative, always have, but i'm ashamed of GW's leadership. Not only for his war vendetta agenda but the debt this country has gone way further into paying for it while he ignored the obvious with that dumb ask smirk on his face. Bastige!...and that's my right to free speech talking!! Thank you much! Now that i'm fired up, I'm glad someone got to throw a damn shoe at him. I'll leave it at that...

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-08 AT 03:01PM (MST)[p]

Quote:
"I think it was a great thing. Never before have Iraqi's had free speech. Thanks to America and George Bush they now have it."

"Where exactly does free speech fit into this equation? The guy is in jail."

JFYI Zigga....
I went to school with a guy that was arrested for "assault with a deadly weapon" for hitting a guy with a work boot.

Throwing something at someone is assault, not speech.
The guy was arrested for assaulting a foreign dignitary.

HH

4200 dead americans and a $1720 so far per US citizen so a raghead reporter I don't care about has the right to free speech.

I want my money back.

I know, I know, if Bush hadn't taken Saddam out with a poorly planned prolonged war the US would be nothing but smoking embers by now. whatever.

"Quote:

"Where exactly does free speech fit into this equation? The guy is in jail."

JFYI Zigga....
I went to school with a guy that was arrested for "assault with a deadly weapon" for hitting a guy with a work boot.

Thowing something at someone is assault not speech
The guy was arrested for assaulting a foreign dignitary.

HH "

You are absolutley right HH. I should have said something like this.

"It is progress, the man knows he will not get his head cut off and his entire family will not be raped and murdered for throwing the shoes. He feels "free" for the first time in his adult life. Do I agree with it, of course not, had I been there, there would have been a beat down on the scum bag. None the less this is a sign of progress on the part of the people to finally feel and know they are free."

Thank God for GWB.

That is what I was trying to say but failed at in my first attempt.

JB, great post/pic, thanks for sharing

I'm a little more accurate than that towel head reporter!:)

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom