Little Huntin Buddy!

NvrEnuf

Very Active Member
I just had to post this pic of my little boy. I am so proud of him already and he is only 2 years old. This is a pic I took after the 3rd day of the pheasant hunt here in UT. He had to have one of the phesants ride in the front with us the whole day. I just took him on a doe hunt a few days ago. I took some pics of that but still need to get them developed. I hope they turn out ok. It was a great hunt. I will tell all the details when I get the pics. What a great kid. I can't imagine life without the little feller. I don't think it can get much better than this!

NvrEnuf

Braden%20Birds.jpg

THAT IS ONE AWESOME PIC, I HAVE A 9 MONTH OLD BOY AND I CANT WAIT UNTIL HE IS OLD ENOUGH TO TAKE HUNTIN HE IS A TOE HEAD LIKE YOUR BOY ALSO. HE LOVES TO STARE AT DADS DEER HORNS ON THE WALL :) :)

Right on , nice too see him at it so early. I have a 13 month old that loves to stare at the deer head on the wall too, I can't wait to start taking him into the feild so he can enjoy the outdoors. Many may disagree but to teach a child the basics of hunting gives them a whole different respect in life, not only in taking an animal but in everyday stuff too. That is just my opinion and hope that one day he will love the sport as much as i have over the years. Shane

Great pic Nvr. I never thought I could enjoy hunting and fishing more until my little boy came along. I'm posting a few of my pics in another thread. Keep the camera rolling on that little guy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom