Little mountain question?

hangfire

Was thinking of heading to little mountain for memorial day, just wondering if the snow pack is melted off? With this dry year I would think yes, but just want to make sure before I make the 4 hour drive.

I am heading over this week 17th thru the 20.

I will be on the Utah side Friday filming Rams up on BARETOP and then over in 31/32/ and 102 deer Saturday filming and hiking around in different spots.

I will let ya know about the snow pack....

Robb

I drove through the area in April. Very little snow on Little Mountain and it was hot on the Green. I don't think there will be much if any snow left by now.

Snow is almost completely gone.Has been for a month.No problem going anywhere in that country right now.In fact,could someone order up some moisture please???

I will keep ya posted Ryan.......

Hopefully I will see some new growth Velvet on Bulls and Muleys...

Cliff-- will PM ya my cell number---incase you are out and about on Saturday morning.

Robb

Look to the cedars, hangfire. Lots of elk in the low country between Little Mtn & Flaming Gorge.

Robb-I will be in Kemmerrer on Saturday,helping with the Muley Fanatic Foundation's 2nd fundraiser.Elk should be plentiful just about anywhere there is cover.Cows should be calving in the quakies.

I hiked to the top of Little Mountain a couple of days ago and I didn't run into any snow. I never walked into the pines though. Watch out because the ticks are thick right now.

Sorry I missed ya nontypical...

Ryan if ya wanna toss me a PM before ya go up this holiday wknd, that would be fine.

With this weather coming in for the front part of the holiday wknd---keep in mind those dirt roads get goooey real fast!

Robb

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom