Littlefoot?

I was wondering the same.

horsepoop.gif

I think he's saving his 2000th post for something special. I dont think we'll see him until after elk shed hunting season is done.

IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE HIM CHECK IN. I'M AFRAID HE MIGHT BE LOST OR SOMETHING. HA HA. LITTLEFOOT WERE ARE YOU?????

BUGLEMN

Someone should send him a PM...

Michael
"What I could do, I was doing, and that was simply putting my butt on the line for my country, the country that I loved, so that all the protestors and the academics and the liberal intelligentsia back home could enjoy the right to protest against people like me, the hated middleclass." --Gary R. Smith, US Special Forces

He's alive and well, I got an email from him today...... finding tons of elk sheds. I can't wait to see what he has in store for all of us soon!

From the land of Big Sticks,

Osulogger

He's alive and well. His feet aren't that small. I've seen lots of his boot prints. : ) He's having the time of his life I bet because there are a ton of bulls in his little haunt. Some dandies too. I'm envious as I wish the ones in my backyard were as big as the ones in his backyard. Is that called horn envy?

I've heard a rumor that a bunch of guys were given tickets for trespassing with 4 wheelers? The rumor is...Littlefoot was one of them, any truth to this?

DON'T KNOW IF ITS TRUE!!!

AND I DON'T START RUMORS!!!

I DID TUNE HIS MACHINE ONCE THOUGH!!!

THE ONLY TIME I'VE EVER SEEN littlefoot MAD!!!

I'M STILL WAITING FOR SEVENTH HEAVAN!!!

HE MUST BE SO BUSY PACKING THEM OUT HE'S FORGOT ABOUT ALL HIS MM FRIENDS???

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING TO SEE A TRUCK LOAD OF BONE!!!

Bornforhorns..

NOT true.. crappy rumor when your not even sure. I did some checking and can tell you he was NOT one of those people.

Little foot is kicking some butt.. he will post his 2000th very soon!
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Browtine:

That's why it was a question, I happen to live in the same town as Littlefoot unlike yourself in Utah, I was hoping a local or Littlefoot himself could shed some light on the subject.

My QUESTION was not starting something, you would have to live here to know that, tickets have in fact been distributed whether the perpetrators did it intentionally or unknowingly. I myself have not been out for elk antlers but I know what's coming down the pipeline in this neck of the woods relating to such issues as trespassing, wildlife harassment, etc. it will have a direct affect on Littlefoot and anybody else who shed hunts around here. The details of the story I heard were sketchy but all contained common elements... so...I was curious. No need to get huffy.

If Littlefoot is watching, reading...it was an upfront question. I am quite certain he knows of the issues that will be coming up this following shed season regarding elk around here.

Bornforhorns

BORNFORHORNS- being a local would you pm with the info on the upcoming shed season issues and what not. Just curious if it may be something that would be happening over here for our mule deer herd. just curious.

Born....send me a PM with the info as well.....what is the deal with people around those parts???? They seem a little squirrelly to say the least.

I don't know exactly what he is up to, but he isn't finding them all. There's lots to go around. Its too bad about the guys going behind gates that are closed to four-wheelers. I had two the day I was packing these out. I don't think they expected to see me.

backpack.jpg

atl1-1.jpg

atl1-2.jpg

atl2-1.jpg

atl3-1.jpg

atl3-2.jpg

atl4-1.jpg

atl5-1.jpg

atl6-1.jpg

atl6-2.jpg

atl6-3.jpg

atl6-4.jpg

atl6-5.jpg

atl7.jpg

atl8.jpg

Bornforhorns,

My information came straight from the source. I had a question and did a little follow up to achieve the correct answer. I actually consider little foot a friend. The guy posts pictures year round and takes alot of crap from the "locals" for doing so.

Your right, I am from Utah.. so it would have been MUCH easier for you to get the answer then it was for me. But, I was still able to get the answer so that you have it. Don't take my word for it.. contact the sheriff's office and get it straight from them.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Boneaddict,
Thanks for sharin!!!! Those are some great as they lay shots!! I love the red color! I have noticed that antlers from E-burg to Yakima have that red color while from Eburb to Wenatchee they are less red and more dark brown to black. If you can get keyed in on looking for that color they stick out like a neon sign. Good goin man! Keep it up.

awesome sheds man, looks like you found the way in, i wish i would have spent a little more time figuring out how to get aruond the private property to get to those sheds!! nice work, glad to see those pics, and a couple of those look real big, especially taht one with the inline/kicker.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-07 AT 07:54AM (MST)[p]%100 public land in the section I am in. I'm not very good at asking folks to hunt on their property so I just stick to my Uncles. Uncle Sam that is.

You're correct about the color too. I thinks there is more pine my way and more fir and spruce to the North.

So what was the four-wheeler story anyhow? Did somebody go into the closed area or something?

I am with Bone, I would like to here about the four wheeler incident. I think it would be about time if they finally got someone for riding quads through a wintering area. Nothing for frustrating than focusing on the ground looking for bone and then you come across fresh wheeler tracks.
WACAT

I spoke to him this morning. He was pissed that :browtine was being the sheriff for this post. And couldnt understand why guys couldnt relax a bit in life.. "good hell he said"

thats CYBER Sheriff to you. And sadly your mistaken about him being mad at anyone or talking about anyone negativly on this website.. once again.. I say get a life.. haha.. and he never said "good hell".

BTW, spoke to him today.. all is good..

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

You are wierd Browtine. I can just see you now reading the post and getting right back on the phone, kind of seems paranoid.

By the way, in relation to this thread the "kibosh" has been put on shed hunting just like I said from Feb. 1 to the end of April. That's gonna pack a lot of guys in other areas and create chaos when it opens back up.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-07 AT 10:01AM (MST)[p]I believe alot of those bones are from some of the private stuff he hunts, it won't put too much of a kibosh on this. It might if he pushes the bulls onto the public as there won't be the public pressure to put them back. Not wanting to start anything... I gave my buck 90 to the state what I thought of their shed season, but they have their own damn ideas and agendas.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom