Local Girl Extreme Huntress

TripleK

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-10 AT 10:08AM (MST)[p]Vote for whoever you feel deserves it, folks, but I'm casting my ballot for Marissa Oaks, a local, Basin Girl, who is the total package, imo.

http://www.tahoefilms.com/poll.php?poll_id=6

Marissa2.jpg

Marissa Hacking Oaks fell in love with hunting when she was just a kid.

Marissa1stElk.jpg

Hunting is Marissa's passion and she has taken a few trophy animals and would love the opportunity for a hunt of a lifetime.

MarisssaCaribou.jpg

MarissaBear.jpg

Marissa is the #1 hand on the cattle ranch she runs with her dad, loves to bow hunt and isn't afraid to get dirty. She cleans up nicely though and makes her way to the dance studio where she teaches little girls how to dance. She is true outdoors woman with a passion for and a dedication to hunting and my pick for Extreme Huntress.

MarissaCowgirl.jpg

Marissa.jpg

Marissa is a keeper....
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-10 AT 01:28PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-10 AT 01:21?PM (MST)

The ranch picture looks like Wyoming to me . But she is from the Vernal area. Atleast went to high school there, class of 99. Lets all vote for the Utah girl and get her on the hunt. She is in thrid place now.

oh ya....she has my vote. looks like she has the right balance between hunter and still being a girl....women...whatever..

Got my vote. As TripleK says she is the total package and by looking at those pics I would have to say she is right. Plus she shoots a Mathews so she must be very smart also.

Uhm is she single?!!! ha I don't see a ring! Oh ya, she has my vote :)

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom