LOCK THEM BOTH UP

bullskin

Very Active Member
The problem with Trump's claim that he declassified the Mar a Lago docs is that such action would make them available as unclassified information to anyone who wanted them. Anyone--American, Chinese or Russian--could ask for and receive them all. Our own government would then have to offer them up, free of charge.

Did he really just turn over top secret intelligence to the entire world? Is that what he and his supporters are defending? This would be an even bigger mistake than "just" taking liberties with classified information in his unofficial capacity.

Hillary's mistake cost her the election--as it should have. And no one should ever advocate for her return to public stewardship. The same is true for Trump. Put them both in prison. In the same cell. Twenty years of incessant blather by either is worse than death by electric chair.

What makes you think there's anything worth knowing in those documents?

I recall when Trump was a Russian asset in 2017, but then that was false and an FBI agent pled guilty to fabricating the whole thing.

I dunno what real issues there were with what information in either case.

But it is DANG funny to think about Hillary and The Don in the same cell. Talk about a reality TV show- it would be off the charts!

Yeah, those idle threats aren’t aging well.

4 years was long enough to get it done. Time to move on from trump to someone more adept at steering the ship of state.

Hillary put classified information on a server. Comey claimed the server was "likely" hacked. Anyone remember WIKI leaks in 2016? The server was hacked. Unless we are to believe Bernie Sanders supporter released the information. (He was found murdered in his DC neighborhood. Robbed with his wallet left in his pocket)

Everyone knows Trump had information in Mar Lago related to the illegal Russian Collusion investigation. "Crossfire Hurricane". This is why the DOJ over reached. They know the My Son Hunter movie premiers the day after Labor Day. Election is coming up. And big mouth Trump is announcing his 2024 run. Trump will be blurting out his assertations regarding the conspiracy against him and all thr good folks who voted for him.

FJB Let's go Brandon

Hillary put classified information on a server. Comey claimed the server was "likely" hacked. Anyone remember WIKI leaks in 2016? The server was hacked. Unless we are to believe Bernie Sanders supporter released the information. (He was found murdered in his DC neighborhood. Robbed with his wallet left in his pocket)

Everyone knows Trump had information in Mar Lago related to the illegal Russian Collusion investigation. "Crossfire Hurricane". This is why the DOJ over reached. They know the My Son Hunter movie premiers the day after Labor Day. Election is coming up. And big mouth Trump is announcing his 2024 run. Trump will be blurting out his assertations regarding the conspiracy against him and all thr good folks who voted for him.

FJB Let's go Brandon

I wonder why Trump has not released these documents himself? He could have nailed the lid on the DOJ, Hunter Biden, etc. if, in fact, all he really had was incriminating, declassified information that poses no risk to national security.

One possible answer is that these claims are lies.

Hard to argue with this
meme.jpg

I wonder why Trump has not released these documents himself? He could have nailed the lid on the DOJ, Hunter Biden, etc. if, in fact, all he really had was incriminating, declassified information that poses no risk to national security.

Have you ever heard of CrossFire Hurricane??

The other is waiting for a November surprise. Will it be 2022 or a 2024 surprise?

Was the FBI after the framed cover of Time magazine that was selectively place in the picture? FJB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom