LOL Pocahontas

It would appear she was doing it for monetary gain. This is like stolen valor and she should resign. I mean, I can forgive you if you just make a blanket claim once that you are American Indian when you are not. But to falsify that on documents to further your financial status is outright fraud.

"native american"......I could forgive

hell.....which of us isn't native american....??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

One of my native American friends actually told me that if she ever bends over around him she will have more than a little indian in her.

I think you are right, it's a train wreck for Warren in an ever hyperbolic environment. Warren's record on the issue is not good, it paints a picture of gaming the system under the guise of minority status. Then allowing that to follow you into the academic profession under that same status leaves one claiming ignorance somewhat dubious in a world now questioning white privilege.

Too bad, to her credit the CFPB has returned billions to consumers from shady banks and credit card agencies. Banks are scum, so if Bankers hate you, you are probably doing something right. Remember Wachovia Bank, their executive board was not made up of a bunch MS-13 members, but they had no problems washing millions for the cartels. When Wells Fargo decided they would just start opening up new accounts and applying charges without authorization. The CFPB hit them with $1 Billion in fines and just found them guilty of improper mortgage lending and auto lending practices...nice. They're done..bye bye.

The money goes back to consumers that were ripped off. No matter, Warren did not own this years ago when she knew better too bad.

It's a good example of identity politics gone bad. It's time the Democrats take notice on how bad an idea that is. I kind of see them back pedaling over the last few years over that idea but it might take a few more elections to drop it. I think it's kind of fun to watch. Before, it was fashionable to think in terms of oppressor vs. oppressed. Now the party that hates science denial has some work to do and the science doesn't work if DNA spells it out, but the ticket says identifying as something else is okay.

FTW, tell that shyt to the Indians. There's no doubt that politicians do good things too but if they haven't learned by now that the bad things vastly outweigh the good things then they're beyond help. I mean the only thing anyone really remembers about Bill Clinton is that he got a BJ in the oval office.

Suppose if Elizabeth Warren hadn't lied to obstruct a real native American maybe she wouldn't have even been in the position to propose the CFPB.

Yeah, I would agree. Of the democrats considering a run, I would have rated her among the better candidates. Certainly a lot of things I disagree with her on policy wise (as there is with all democrats, republicans, or anyone else- my political beliefs are my own, not fed to me). I had the opportunity to visit with her for nearly an hour a couple years ago, and she comes across as a fairly genuine person who pays attention when constituents are speaking to her (I'm not a constituent, I was with a colleague who is). Much more so that any of the current Wyoming delegation. However with all this self imposed native American nonsense, I don't think she's electable. I think she can probably stay in the senate as long as she wants, her constituents seem pretty happy with her.

>
>At this point she'd be nuts
>to throw 1 dollar at
>a run for POTUS

LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-19 AT 00:03AM (MST)[p]Like the first morning sun on your face after shivering/sweating your butt off dogging up some awful canyon I would like to thank both the Captain and Wyosam for their replies, refreshing.

Forkie what exactly am I supposed to do with the steaming and loosely coiled pile of reply you left?

""FTW, tell that shyt to the Indians. There's no doubt that politicians do good things too but if they haven't learned by now that the bad things vastly outweigh the good things then they're beyond help. I mean the only thing anyone really remembers about Bill Clinton is that he got a BJ in the oval office.

Suppose if Elizabeth Warren hadn't lied to obstruct a real native American maybe she wouldn't have even been in the position to propose the CFPB""

What does any of this mean? "Tell that to the Indians", tell them what..they are not some isolated population in our country.

They know who Sen. Warren is, they know her track record, and we all know she should have known better. After all that registration card was not for her Truckers license.

That being said...apparently only you remember the Lewinsky affair while there so many others. I would highly suggest your read up on Clinton, Omnibus, Oslo 1, Jordan-Israel Peace, Start 1, Dayton Peace, ......so yeah, you should read up on him.

"Suppose if Elizabeth Warren hadn't lied to obstruct a real native American maybe she wouldn't have even been in the position to propose the CFPB"

Once again...??? What does this mean? Maybe you should read up Warren as well, in any case reading up on stuff is good because you learn things. Don't we all want to be good Forkie?

Are you inferring that Warren disenfrachised some tribal acknowledged citizen of an Indian Nation from entering college or becoming a Professor? It's an actual question reviewed by a forum of 60 Harvard Law Professors before her hire at Harvard, you should read about it.

I won't pay for the BG but here is the link..

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/na...complicated/wUZZcrKKEOUv5Spnb7IO0K/story.html

Like I said and was earlier noted, she is already done and should reside in the Senate where she will be more effective.

"Let me grab a beer" Thats trying to be effective by BSing the public. What a Panda.

Warren is on a fast ride to nowhere. she just doesn't have what it takes.

As far as her being indian, as someone with an indian mother all I can say is who gives a flying phuk ? who cares ? it doesn't change anything either way .

on the other hand I find it amusing you racists here bash me for being a halfbreed and at the same time you bash her for not being a halfbreed. WTF ? so much for just being an American. priceless.

Trump's mother screwed a orangutan and look what it produced . if you want to obsess about race all the time there you go.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom