Long range/rear bipod support

treedagain

Long Time Member
These are newly developed awesome supports made of carbon fiber. Like shooting off a bench rest when used with a bipod.
Light weight,adjustable height comes in 6 and 10inch along with 2 diameters
Prices
10inch $75.00
6inch. $65.00
Shipping available or local pickup
imagejpeg(1).jpg
imagejpeg.jpg
Resized_2.jpg
imagejpeg(3).jpg

Last edited:
They adjust down from the max height. The elastic cord keeps tension as you splay them out.
Easy to adjust and very sturdy-solid. Next level for med-long range shooting

I am the one who came up with system. Thank you for posting these steady sticks treed. I am just your average hunter needing that extra help in the field. I was tired of using my pack or clothing to get a soild(ish) rest. Those who have shot with a bi-pod know exactly what i am saying. They have been engineered to not just freely scissor out. The chord was added just as a back up when extended to achieve extreme elevated shots. If you have any questions please ask. thank you for your interest.

Good observation. These will not work in every shooting situation. But what does. As in most cases in hunting, we improvise how we set up to get the most solid rest. By using the sticks closest to your bi-pod height, you will be surprised of the degree's you can achieve. This is a simple tool to take out many factors.(packs Jackets etc). I have shot with these in very high degrees of angles, up and down. with great success. Thank you for commenting.

Bump, new batch is ready. Took this pic after shooting a whitetail buck last yr at over 600. Like shooting off a bench.

20211117_093724.jpg

Last edited:
I got the 6 and 10. You have tighten down the hex heads, to achieve no hands scenario.
Best advice is to lock it in at an angle on your stock.
Best feature is super light weight.

I am the one who came up with system. Thank you for posting these steady sticks treed. I am just your average hunter needing that extra help in the field. I was tired of using my pack or clothing to get a soild(ish) rest. Those who have shot with a bi-pod know exactly what i am saying. They have been engineered to not just freely scissor out. The chord was added just as a back up when extended to achieve extreme elevated shots. If you have any questions please ask. thank you for your interest.
Do you and Treedagain brother work together?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom