Bull6.jpg

bull5.jpg

Bull4.jpg

Bull3.jpg

Bull2.jpg

Bull1.jpg

Antelope3.jpg

Antelope2.jpg

Looks like you've got yourself one incredibly productive waterhole to hunt. Good luck and let us know how you do and what you shoot. Are you going to purchase a license for that kitty?

Those are some awesome pic's. Are you using a Moultrie? The format at the bottom looks like the moultrie we use. Great goat! Keep the photo's coming!

Chad

Great lope ,Gives me a woody,I have less than 48 hours before I will be sitting in my blind with my bow .weird seasons in Nevada this year ,archery antelope opens on a Friday .Awsome pics ,please keep posting

Those are some great pics, I may just have to go out and get a trail cam. I just wish I knew where to put one.

Awesome trail cam pictures. But I have a question on how these trail cams work. I notice that the pronghorn pictures were taken 25 minutes apart, but the animal must have been there most of that whole time. So the question is, how often does the cam take a pic if the animal stays in view for an extended time period?

Mark

Mark

They have a delay setting, where you can specify the delay between pictures in minutes. Most also have a setting for the # of pictures it will take before the delay kicks in. I usually set mine to take 3 pictures, it pauses around 7 seconds or so between pictures, and then times out for 5-30 minutes depending on your specified delay. I alter my delay time depending on the area.

I'm at work right now and our systems filter incoming info and such , so the pics aren't coming up. It's killing me , can't wait to get home and see what the pics are ...

Great spot man! Got yourself a real honey hole there!
Excellent pics.....thanks for sharing.
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

What trail cam do you use? I have been looking at them and now I am confused with all the information. Its nice seeing some pic's and it looks like you have some distance on the cat for sure. Great photos's and looks like it is a true honey hole

Great pics and critters! Hey, what trail cam do you use? It looks like it works awesome.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom