lookin for someone to hunt with!

Are you a non-res? If so, how many years does it typically take to draw the combo tag. I have a friend that lives in Missoula I would like to go hunting with.

Thanks,
Nate

Elkaholic123,
I plan to hunt in the Madison Range. You would be welcome to join me if you want. I hope to get up there on the 23rd or 24th of October. I will probably stay about 5 days or so. I have a 398-80 cow license for HD 360 or HD 362. I'm always open to suggestions, but my current plan is to hunt in HD 362 north of Hebgen Lake. I usually camp by a road, or trailhead, then hike in to hunt. There are grizzly bears in the area and weather (deep snow) can be a problem, but that's Montana. Give me a call if you want to talk about it. -- Bob (505) 896-5553 (New Mexico)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom