Looking for a bow for the mrs.

bonedaddy

Hey all you compounders out there I need a little help. I'm looking for a bow for my wife and since I shoot a recurve, I don't know jack about compounds. Looking for something that I don't have to adjust everything on once a week. If such a thing exists. So any of you that have your old ladys shootin with you I could use a bit of advice. Brands? Sights? triggers? all that crap :) If anyone knows of a used one that is good too. Thanks in advance

my wife shoots the mathews mustang with spotthog sights ripcord rest and truefire release with limbsaver stableliser. this will be her fourth year. She loves it and is looking to buy the pasion by mathews this coming year, after the hunt.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-10 AT 08:11AM (MST)[p]Id get her a Hoyt Vixn

Id get her a winners choice string so once its shot in "100 shots" it will be stable/in tune for about a year or so depending on how much she shoots.

I wold then get her a one pin sight like the Sure Loc Sportsmans Special 35MM. A sight like the one in the photo next to this post. I like one pins for women less pins to get confused with.

Id get here a trophy taker drop away rest.

I dont like to get cheep crap when getting a woman set up. I want them to be successful right off the bat. she will be outshooting you in one session with that setup.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

There are no big bucks in Utah! LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom