LOOKING FOR A GOOD DROP CAMP OUTFITTER 2nd or 3rd SEASON

88man

LOOKING for a good drop camp outfitter, preferably a wilderness drop camp over the counter tags 2nd or 3rd season Elk. Can be a gear drop also, have all the camp stuff. Anyone have any experience with a good outfit? Advise?

>LOOKING for a good drop camp
>outfitter, preferably a wilderness drop
>camp over the counter tags
>2nd or 3rd season Elk.
>Can be a gear drop
>also, have all the camp
>stuff. Anyone have
>any experience with a good
>outfit? Advise?

First off I would forget about 3rd season drop camp. At least any place I have been most of the elk are either pushed into the dark timber or down onto lower country by weather and pressure. Not to mention 3rd season can get pretty shady as far as weather goes in the high country. Nothing worse that riding in 6-7+ miles and getting snowed in and not being able to hunt. granted it could happen during 2nd but less likely.

As far as a good drop camp outfitter. Look up the I have worked with, not hunted for but know J bar H outfitters (They are good people with great drop camps). Also look at Adams Lake Lodge they used to offer some really great camps as well.

>How about d&g outfitters in 47.
> Dale does a good
>job. Lots of his
>camps may be booked a
>year out though.

I talked to Dale about a month ago and he is booked solid for 2013.

I have used David Parri outfitter out of Hot Sulfur Springs and Colorado High Guide Service out of Silt.I would recomend them both.Honest and upright people.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom