looking for help from sportsman

big6

LAST EDITED ON Mar-14-12 AT 04:32PM (MST)[p]Thanks for reading in advance from me and the family. 11 months ago Steve Pollock from Tropic Utah was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. March 8th Steve passed away peacefully at his home with his family and friends by his side. In the last year between hospital bills and treatments the family has been put under alot of stress between bills and now a funeral. I am trying to round up some donations for this great family and if anybody would be interested in contributing please let me know. I am also selling some of my pictures and anything made from those pictures i will be donating to the family also

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765552423/Life-lessons-learned-from-unkept-promise.html?pg=1

Thanks for the help
99491331441400-picsay.jpg

23271331698249-picsay.jpg

67701331441348-picsay.jpg

72031331697720-picsay.jpg

6771331697638-picsay.jpg

28521331698172-picsay.jpg

50781331697981-picsay.jpg

36791331441259-picsay.jpg

here is a pictures i have sold the most of and again any of the money made will go to the pollock family

5584eagle.jpg

552copy_of_henries_pictures_064.jpg

www.hightopoutfitters.com

LAST EDITED ON Mar-14-12 AT 02:30PM (MST)[p]Taylor...What kind of help do you need ?
Looks like you guys had a great year !

My deepest condolences on Steve's passing. My heartfelt prayers go out to his family and friends.

Eldorado

Great man and a good friend to everyone. I'm in. Post more info on where we can contribute or just PM me.

Steve was a cousin of mine and i know if he was here looking at this with sombody else in this position he would be the first one to help out you really couldnt meet a better guy.

anyway if you would like to contribute you can make out a check to machele pollock and send it to me at
Taylor Albrecht
395 south 300 east
kanab utah 84741
Thanks again for all the support i will be giving the checks to machele and family on march 30th

"it does'nt matter what kind of boots your wearing, its where those boots take you that matters most."
Steve Pollock rip you will be missed

The check is in the mail Taylor. Kanab seemed like a neat town as I stopped there overnight with my buddy last September on the way to his elk hunt in unit 6A in AZ. We popped up my camper for a few hours sleep in the parking lot of the real nice BLM Office there in town.

Thanks topgun the family will appreciate it. Kanab is a awsome little town with a pretty good community other then half the best friends that are anal about things but for the most part i love it here

"it does'nt matter what kind of boots your wearing, its where those boots take you that matters most."

Thanks again guys for your donations. its awsome to open the mail each day that there is a donation in there and it reminds me how good of people there is in the hunting and outdoors community. i have gotten checks from $25-$100 and i appreciate it tremendously and i know the pollock family will as well.

Thanks again guys i have recieved a few checks from some great guy here an hopefully one dayi will be able to repay you all. I received a care package from a gentleman on here that will be awsome for the family i dont know your user name but if you could PM me i would like to talk more about the brand of binos you sent. i guess you could say i was able to team up with sfw at there banquet tonight at rubys inn at bryce canyon tonight and we will be doing a fundraiser there tonight as well and i will give the checks and care package to machelle and family there. come out and join us if you can thanks again guys you are all great guys.

Thanks everybody we raised 5000 last night at sfw banq. and another 700 from monstermuleys. i was also told that one gentleman donated 3000 to the funeral home for the pollocks as well

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom