looking for new binos....

coueskiller

Hello all, I am in the market for a new pair of Leica or Swarovski 10x42 or 10x50. Does anybody have any info on the cheapest place too look or any other comprable glass. I am willing to spend $1000-$1500. I am located in AZ. and would even consider a used or refubished pair.

Thanks,
Geoff

Watch Ebay. I got a pair of Leica 10x42 BN's on Ebay for $750 a few months ago. The only thing wrong with them was they had no box and they were a little dirty on the exterior, but they cleaned right up. Sometimes the Outdoorsmans in Phoenix will have smokin deals on used or older binos. Good luck.

Bret M.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-05 AT 07:33AM (MST)[p]602-944-7121 or 800-291-8065. I have to go by there later today before I head to New Mexico carp hunting. I broke the tripod adapter stud off my Swaros last week while elk hunting. If I see any used pairs in 10x42 or 10x50 laying around that need to be bought I will post up later.

Bret M.

I bought my Swaro's on Ebay for 8x42's EL's for $1100. I think they were $1500 or so at Bass Pro in my area and I have been happy. Sent in the warranty paper work and got the letter back from Swarovski stating everything was good to go and their welcome packet.

Check MM Classified Ad. My buddy has a set of Leica 10X42 on there they are like new for only $800.00

Just got the '05 swaro 10x42 slc's. I was all set to be dissappointed, knowing that they weren't going to be better than my kahles, or my older bausch & Lomb's. Out on the sage flats, they were brilliant in the first half hour of light, and up in the timber, the clarity and detail was well beyond my expectations. This is coming form the guy that never wants to buy into the hype and had already assumed they weren't going to be all they were cracked up to be. They were awesome.

I looked around and everyone had them for 1259. Talking to a few dealers, I came to understand that Swarovski is getting pretty strict witht the pricing policy. Sportsman had them for 1179. The price difference I did see was based on dealers that include free shipping, or ones that covered the tax. I went with Bear Basin optics, knowing that they are a reliable outfit. I tried to play the ebay game but fear being ripped off with knockoffs, or damaged goods. I hunt hard, and wanted a full time warranty and a no nonsense sale. I am very pleased. Nuff said.

five_point_buck
C.B.C.S.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom