Looking for outfitter recommendations

matchbook454

Looking for Mule Deer and/or Antelope. Don’t have many points yet. 2 points each so far and looking for a 2025 or so hunt so I’ll have 3-4 points by then.

Looking for Mule Deer and/or Antelope. Don’t have many points yet. 2 points each so far and looking for a 2025 or so hunt so I’ll have 3-4 points by then.
If you are paying an outfitter to antelope hunt I would guess you want a really big buck… they will sell you a land owner tag so points aren’t a huge concern. average bucks can easily be had DIY.

For mule deer, sort of the same thing. If you want an average buck just come mix it up in the NF and BLM. Most “trophy guided” hunts they will get you a tag and often it will be on private or private that gets you access to remote public

If you are paying an outfitter to antelope hunt I would guess you want a really big buck… they will sell you a land owner tag so points aren’t a huge concern. average bucks can easily be had DIY.

For mule deer, sort of the same thing. If you want an average buck just come mix it up in the NF and BLM. Most “trophy guided” hunts they will get you a tag and often it will be on private or private that gets you access to remote public
Thanks. I forgot that CO offers land owners vouchers. This will probably be my best bet. Unfortunately I don’t have any buddies who are that interested in hunting out west so I’d be coming out alone and prefer to then hunt with a guide. Kinda sucks as I’d love to diy but going out there blind solo probably not the best idea. Thanks for your help!

Thanks. I forgot that CO offers land owners vouchers. This will probably be my best bet. Unfortunately I don’t have any buddies who are that interested in hunting out west so I’d be coming out alone and prefer to then hunt with a guide. Kinda sucks as I’d love to diy but going out there blind solo probably not the best idea. Thanks for your help!
No worries, you can probably find some guys on here or other forums to team up with, antelope is mostly road hunting so not too risky to be solo but I get the backcountry and be a lot solo. Especially if it’s unknown, good luck on your quest. I think there is a resource on the CPW page that lists all outfitters

No worries, you can probably find some guys on here or other forums to team up with, antelope is mostly road hunting so not too risky to be solo but I get the backcountry and be a lot solo. Especially if it’s unknown, good luck on your quest. I think there is a resource on the CPW page that lists all outfitters
Thanks! I will look at the CPW page. I also see some outfitters listed at the bottom of this page which must support this website. U2H seems to have some reasonable hunts listed. Hoping to get some feedback for these guys and/or other recommendations from others on here.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom